News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Tetris Type A music SSBB help???

Started by universe-X, March 02, 2010, 06:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Hey, does anyone wanna help me make a fully orchestrated version of the Tetris A theme from SSBB? I need someone to do the violin, percussion, and maybe some other stuff (I remember another wind in there acting as a bass...) if anyone wants to. I'm gonna try to do the piano, oboe (or english horn), and I think I remember a french horn in there.

If you wanna help, please do! Whether Finale-wise or notation-wise, cuz' this is a hard piece to ear off the bat! Hear's (pun intended) the song!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRfiEaQm25I

Thanks again!

MaestroUGC

...there was an oboe and a bassoon. I would help with this...but I have way too much on my plate right now.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

That's ok... but are you sure you couldn't help with the notes of that violin solo...? It goes a little too fast for me on my ipod.

Brassman388

universe-X

You mean what I've started on? I haven't started yet  :P , I'm trying to get opinions/help first.

Brassman388

universe-X

Ok! I'll get started on it by Sunday!

universe-X

Here's what I have so far. Apparently, FN2008 thought that a symphony orchestra only need 8 staves total. And I realized I don't need a second violin or vocal anymore, so this is pretty much screwed...

Here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mw0m4kvmydm

Brassman388

Notepad?

What the crap are you doing writing on notepad for?

Good god man, upgrade.

universe-X

...yeah, it suggested Printmusic. actually I don't even have a real Finale account :P

Nana1Popo2

if i can add my opinion, in measure 12 make that first note in the oboe part to a quarter note then an eighth note tied over. like you have in measure 16. i can hear it distinctly in the song. :p
haha.... thats it... :p
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

universe-X

I'll check back on that a little later ;)

Brassman388

Get 2009 of some type of Finale, and I'll be able to help you.