News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Maxis, Evil company run by the liar Will Wright.

Started by Harvest, January 27, 2009, 08:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Got the Sims 3 ourselves now, and there's a few things that bug me majorly:

1) IMPOSSIBLE to have more than one family in the same neighbourhood, meaning that you have to have a new 'hood for each family you want to play on. Of course, it can be done, but here's it:
   a) If you have "progress history" enabled, your other sims but the ones you play with will screw their life up
   b) If you disable this, your other sims will still get older even when you're not playing with them. Also, all the NPCs will die eventually.
   c) If you disable aging, the family you're currently playing on won't progress.

2) You can't edit your neighbourhood much, not add anything, but you can screw it up majorly by deleting the important buildings.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Harvest

Oh don't worry, everything will be fixed with expansions!

You just have to pay.
-

Tranzlater

The Sims 3 is alright... didn't play on it much though, as I already got so far with the Sims 2.

Here in teh motherland (as Hitler put it...maybe I shouldn't've said that) we have to pay RRP £40 (about $50-$60 these days, since our economy has been shitted on) and for a single expansion, £30!!! WTF!

I do live really near an EA development center though... *plot*
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Harvest

I'm fairly certain Germans referred to their country as the "Fatherland"

-

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.