News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Game cheat encyclopedia.

Started by Wolf, January 23, 2013, 12:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

In here, you can post a game cheat or glitch that you can do in games. Tell us the game title and how you do it.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

JDMEK5

Oh my goodness there's going to be some lots of super-long posts in here... are you sure this is a good idea?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Wolf

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

blueflower999

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A START.

...works every time.  8)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 24, 2013, 01:27:07 PMUp Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A START.

...works every time.  8)
Apparently you can access the coding for Sugar Rush by finding the secret room and inputting this... [/reference]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Me and my sister (who plays Contra with me) rofled when that was in the movie.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wolf

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 24, 2013, 01:27:07 PMUp Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A START.

...works every time.  8)
And you have to write which game is the cheat from.(I know it's the famous konami code, but there is people who might not know. So if you can, then please write down which game is it from)

blueflower999

^Kind of making a joke there. It's in a ton of games, but it's famous for helping a lot in the original Contra for NES.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Music44

I remember someone said there was a glitch on Majora's Mask,
that makes it so you can start a forth day of some sort.  :o
Sadly, I don't remember what you had to do in order to do it.
(Something to do with the telescope I think...though I recall trying that...)

Dudeman

OH! OH! I KNOW WHAT IT IS!
It's called the "Fourth Day Glitch." Basically, looking into the telescope in the observatory at just the right time (it's like a fraction of a second before armageddon) will cause the moon to stop falling and disappear. Then I'm pretty sure you can't finish the game and must reset.
Here's a video.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Music44

Ahhh, so that's how it's done. (I didn't know you hve to time it just right.)
I'll have to try it out, thanks!  :D

Wolf

Wow. I just found out that in Kirby's adventure, you can keep a power up forever. With the exception of pressing the reset button or losing all lives. Here's how you do it. You go to a stage you already beat with a power up. Then, you hit reset and start at the same time. Then when you go out, you will keep the power up forever. Even if you ride a warp star.