News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

I got Spirit Tracks! WHOOOO!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, February 23, 2010, 02:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

This thread reminds me that I've never finished it. Should do that eventually.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Oni-Link

I really was unsure about Spirit Tracks, but I'm a direhard Zelda fan, so I bought it. I wasn't dissapointed, but the Train segments were pretty boring unless you had the Skull parts.
I LOVE using the whistle on the skull train to make up songs. It sounds like a mixture of the electric guitar and the bagpipes

Ruto

Quote from: Oni-Link on May 21, 2010, 03:53:41 PMI really was unsure about Spirit Tracks, but I'm a direhard Zelda fan, so I bought it. I wasn't dissapointed, but the Train segments were pretty boring unless you had the Skull parts.
I LOVE using the whistle on the skull train to make up songs. It sounds like a mixture of the electric guitar and the bagpipes

I have to try that...hard to get demon fossils in my game for some reason. I drive a candy train.  :D

It sounds like ice cream truck bells.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Ruto on May 21, 2010, 10:40:42 PMI have to try that...hard to get demon fossils in my game for some reason. I drive a candy train.  :D

It sounds like ice cream truck bells.
The best way is to go to Whittleton village and use your whirlwind on the patches of grass and boulders all around the village. Also go up the upper-right path of Whittleton village, and use the whirlwind on these too, and go back and repeat.
I got like, 45 demon fossils in half an hour.

Ruto

Quote from: Oni-Link on May 21, 2010, 11:12:55 PMThe best way is to go to Whittleton village and use your whirlwind on the patches of grass and boulders all around the village. Also go up the upper-right path of Whittleton village, and use the whirlwind on these too, and go back and repeat.
I got like, 45 demon fossils in half an hour.

I've done that but I think the frequency of items varies game to game. I've found only one like that and the rest through lotteries. I do have LOTS of stalfos skulls and goron ambers.

Roz~

Quote from: Roz~ on April 28, 2010, 05:35:43 PMThis thread reminds me that I've never finished it. Should do that eventually.

And I should buy some parts for my train too.

Oni-Link

I also have all train parts, all bunnies, all bomb/arrow upgrades, all tracks unlocked, and all hearts.
Was pretty, easy.
Oh, and I beat Dark Link (The Take 'Em all on final boss or something)

Ruto

It was worth playing through the whole dungeon just to see the little guy. Hurricane Spin'd the kid lol.

I hated the bunny thing, took me an hour to find the last friggin bunny in the mountain realm. Then I thought I might have some vision problem that prevented me from seeing it because it was the one that was closest to the forest realm. x_x

DonValentino

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 24, 2010, 06:59:47 AMI'm so sorry.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... You´re right! I don´t like at all PH or ST, they don´t look like "Zelda" games to me.

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: Roz~ on April 28, 2010, 05:35:43 PMThis thread reminds me that I've never finished it. Should do that eventually.

Still haven't finished it. I should really get to it.

DrP

I completely forgot about this game... maybe i should play it again!

Olimar12345

God, I need to get tha last of tha train parts...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!