News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Ragster2448's List of Requests

Started by Ragster2448, August 15, 2011, 07:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

Hey guys, it would be really nice for someone to arrange some of these songs for me. :P Below is a list of my favorite music tracks that aren't on the site.

- F-Zero GX: Silver Neelsen - Youtube Video. Epic-est song in the game.
- F-Zero GX: Mighty Gazelle - Youtube Video. My favorite character in the game!
- F-Zero GX: Don Genie - Youtube Video. The guitar in it sounds pretty cool, in my opinion.
- F-Zero GX: Captain Falcon - Youtube video. Ah, The song sends chills down my back whenever I listen to it.
Really, I'd be pretty much fine with any character's profile theme, they're all awesome. :P

Go here for these requests
-Shadoninja

- Rayman 2: Pirate Battle #5 - Already got an old thread for it.
It's hard to find good Rayman 2 songs that AREN'T the bad versions on the Dreamcast. Right now, this is the only one I could find.

- Mario Kart Wii: Wario's Gold Mine - Youtube video. Holy crap, if someone could arrange this... They'd be like the best arranger in the world.
- Mario Kart Wii: Maple Tree-way - Youtube video. This would probably be my favorite course.

Bloop

Maple Treeway was finished by someone... I forget who.

And I have a small unfinished Wario's Gold Mine... I could retry that one.

Ragster2448

QuoteMaple Treeway was finished by someone... I forget who.
I'll try searching for Maple Treeway to find who it was, then.
Found it, it was made by mailman. I'll cross that one off my list, then.

QuoteAnd I have a small unfinished Wario's Gold Mine... I could retry that one.
Alright, thanks!

fingerz

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 15, 2011, 07:04:47 AM- Mario Kart Wii: Wario's Gold Mine - Youtube video. Holy crap, if someone could arrange this... They'd be like the best arranger in the world.
I listened to this from the OST on my laptop and was like: "Holy shit that's fast!!... Oh, wait, that's the final lap." XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bloop

Bloop

The Deku Trombonist

http://www.mediafire.com/?obijzz4kk21m4e2
Just a couple of fix ups in the first 4 bars and I messed around with the last bar too. The last one might be a bit off though because my ears are blocked and I can't hear properly atm.