News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Papatch15's Arrangments

Started by papatch15, April 22, 2008, 06:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papatch15

I am hoping to get alot of songs made up in the next couple of weeks, simple because i love this site so much. So for now all i got is the Good Egg Galaxy.

Submissions
[Nintendo Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - "Good Egg Galaxy" - Papatch15
.Mus - http://www.mediafire.com/?cfgsz9xmd5x

Queue
None at the mombent.

Beethoven II

Did you just copy this directly from a midi?  It seems like you opened one up, deleted extra instruments, then changed a bass and treble to piano.  I'm not sure though.  So don't get offended.  I thought this because the staves didn''t have the bracket.  Bass and Treble are on different channels.  And i can change one of the two to any instrument.  Dont get mad please, because G-han didn't post rules.

blah54

this is decent... and i somewhat agree with you beethoven II, it looks like it was copied from a midi (to an extent)... bar 24 has interesting notation...

nevertheless it is a decent arrangement (but I think B-Kpianist made a very of good-egg galaxy, and I think it was better than this version... no offence)
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Gu4n

Haha, this is indeed immediately copied from a MIDI. I can tell since the sound of the piano is MIDI, and Finale uses its own piano-sounds (apparantly).

I've got to be honest: I don't really like it.

papatch15

Ok thanks, this is my first try on making a song. In the chat room they were showing me how to do it this way
Like use the several Trebal and Base lines and put them all together to form the piece. I am not sure how to do it any other way.

Nintendude73

Rejected for multiple reasons.

dahans

i totally agree with beethoven II
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!