News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Kerala Real Estate

Started by robizz, December 17, 2013, 09:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robizz

The real estate scene in Kerala has undergone a great shift over the recent years. Always considered the beautiful land of Gods, real estate Kerala has found takers from across the world. The state with its bountiful nature and tropical climate is a humble abode for those who long for a life amidst the nature. Recent years have seen a huge influx of foreign exchange into real estate Kerala. The NRI population of Kerala is vying to buy land or other property in the state, which has led to a sudden rise in the real estate demand in the state. The demand for high end apartments and villas has been on the rise, not just in big cities as Kochi but also in cities like Kottayam, thiruvalla, kannur etc.   

The interest in Kerala Real estate has also been the result of the easy financial options available to the investors. Banks have reduced the interest rates over the years. The recent steps taken by the RBI and the central government have led to greater liquidity in the market, helping the real estate sector to tide over the economic crisis happening in the world market. There are less of middle men now and the buyers today deal with the sellers directly. In Kochi & Thiruvananthapuram, builders are creating apartments and complexes that are near to IT parks and hospitals in order to cash in on the existence of high earning professionals. This rise in demand for high end apartments and complexes is here to stay for many years to come.         

Yugi

i swear to god if a mod deletes this i don't know what ill do

KefkaticFanatic

omg kerala sounds great where do I sign my soul away

me irl
[close]

spitllama

What did it say before you edited it Kefka?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Quote from: spitllama on December 17, 2013, 11:10:11 PMWhat did it say before you edited it Kefka?
There was a link there.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber