[3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire - "Ending Theme"

Started by Jet Blankett, January 07, 2015, 09:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet Blankett

Would love for someone to arrange this! (to get the full effect, it might require two pianos in parts...however solo piano is fine, as long as it's playable (can be difficult, but at least playable haha) for the most part, I think solo piano would work just fine). At minimum, since it is a rather lengthy piece, I'd love for the opening piano part (about 0:00-0:55). After I beat the E4, I heard this music played, and instantly fell in love with it! Gorgeous, nostalgic, everything you could ask for in an ending theme. Thanks in advance :)
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

Jet Blankett

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 07, 2015, 09:58:18 PMI miss the link avatar :(
Lol sorry...I didn't realize so many people loved my Link avatar...haha. Anyways, Link or Steven, I think we should get back to the topic at hand: this piece

SlowPokemon

Worth noting that the first minute and last minute are taken from the original Ruby & Sapphire Ending Theme, which dahans has arranged. It's in his thread if you'd like to take a look.

Jet Blankett

Hmmm...I went to his arrangement page, but the links to the .mus and .midi were "invalid", in the words of MediaFire

SlowPokemon

Oh dear. I'm sorry that was no help. Does anyone have the files?

SlowPokemon

I just checked and it's actually on the site lol. The links work ^.^

Jet Blankett

haha of course it would be in the most obvious place I forgot to look in! Thanks for pointing that out! I would still like to see if anyone would arrange this version of it, as it has that long medley of various pieces from the game in the middle