Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Fight Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: G-Man

[attachment deleted by admin]

Brawler4Ever

reference:

Overall, I'd say that this is really good! I do have some suggestions though:
1) The submitted name is "Fight Theme," but the name on the sheet is "Main Theme/Fight Theme." I would put Main Theme below "Fight Theme" and above Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! in size 12 font.
2) (Being really nit-picky here, sorry) you're missing an ! in the Punch-Out!! in the sheets. Sorry. Had to point that out. :P
3) url should be http://www.ninsheetmusic.org

But yeah, overall a really good arrangement!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

G-Man

Haha sorry about those mistakes! They were rather small, but I'm glad you pointed them out, as the definitely would've bothered me had I noticed. Thank you for the reference as well. This is my first submission and first time on the forums, so I'm glad you enjoyed the piece. :D

Brawler4Ever

No problem! And welcome! You have a good ear for arranging, and I hope that we see more in the future! ;D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Yug_Guy

One minor detail: In measures 1 & 3, you have an eighth note followed by a half rest. Typically, you want to separate the first two beats and the last two measures of a beat to make it easier to read. So it should look like: 8thnote-8threst-quarterrest-8threst, followed by your 3 eighth notes.

Otherwise, good arrangement!

Bespinben

[MIDI] [MUS] [PDF] [MUSX]

The arrangement was good, but had a few wrong notes in the bass and harmony. I fixed these.
(For some reason, I still can't edit or delete out the old MUSX file :/)

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on June 03, 2015, 11:27:05 PM1) The submitted name is "Fight Theme," but the name on the sheet is "Main Theme/Fight Theme." I would put Main Theme below "Fight Theme" and above Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! in size 12 font.
Uhhh..... sorry, but this is a no-no. Just Game only in the sub-title. Besides, there is really no official indication this is the "main theme" of the game.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot