News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

ThatGamer Thread

Started by ThatGamer, December 18, 2014, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 26, 2015, 01:56:27 PMI don't have a gf, that would be gay...(no offence Slow)
slow isn't the only guy around here who likes other guys

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bloop on August 26, 2015, 02:43:11 PMslow isn't the only guy around here who likes other guys

I was referring to everyone...just in general, you know? Cause I don't know everyone...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Jub3r7

Then you don't need to specify a name if you're talking about gay members in general.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ThatGamer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 26, 2015, 07:50:35 PMThen you don't need to specify a name if you're talking about gay members in general.

Slow was the first person that came to mind, I meant to word it better, I just feel uncomfortable saying the word, made a mistake on that, sorry...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"