News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[PC] Undertale - "Menu (Full)" by Enaryok

Started by Zeta, November 11, 2015, 11:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 14, 2015, 06:16:23 AMThe glockenspiel that Bespinben noted is in there is not an octave away from the melody. It's like 2 or 3 octaves higher.
1.) I never said is was exactly 1 octave away. I said it was "doubled at the octave", meaning any octave. Read:

2.) The distance of the the doubling is irrelevant to my criticism of your initial post:
Quote from: mariolegofan on November 11, 2015, 02:10:01 PM- The octaves aren't in the original and aren't really that necessary. I'd remove them.
Using the term "octaves" in plural form suggests that no octave doubling exists in any octave, which is not true (ex: the glockenspiel). If you had said "octave" in singular form, you would have been correct, but that is not the case.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

You're fine. I think that Bespinben means that you could notate it as an octave, but in actuality, it is octaves higher.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot