News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

He said he may announce things on the site...so huh weird.

me irl
[close]

ZnD

*Checks http://www.smashbros.com/en_uk/index.html

"Now that Brawl is available" //Masahiro Sakurai

Lies. But that doesn't stop you from importing it.

Linky

Aargh. My Wii has scratched the Brawl game disc somehow, and now I can't really play anymore.. it gives an error message when I try to play group Brawl :(

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: razer84 on April 14, 2008, 01:20:47 PMno more Dojo. :'( :'( :'( :'(
yeah...that stinks, but on the bright side....

I FINALLY GOT BRAWL! WOOHOO! I'M GOING TO PLAY IT EVERYDAY DURING SPRING BREAK! OH YEAH!

my sister already bought it a month ago and waited until now to give it to me.....no fair

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

razer84

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on April 18, 2008, 01:03:28 PMmy sister already bought it a month ago and waited until now to give it to me.....no fair

LOL

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on April 18, 2008, 01:03:28 PMI FINALLY GOT BRAWL! WOOHOO! I'M GOING TO PLAY IT EVERYDAY DURING SPRING BREAK! OH YEAH!

I've finally grown semi-bored of it and have moved back to my army of 360 games I still haven't finished!  YAY.

me irl
[close]

razer84

yeah, i'm actually kind of bored of it too...

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

Errgh, there are too many damn good games coming out at once.  I still have to finish Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Lost Odyssey, Overlord, Ace Combat 6, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Metroid Prime 2(yeah...), Fire Emblem Path of Radience, Brawl, and soon to come Lost Planet Colonies and Mario Kart Wii.  ARRGH.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I was bored of brawl a while ago.

It was a good game.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Very good, its just one of those games that gets old pretty quickly when you play it too much.  Oh well, I still have tons of other games I need to finish.

me irl
[close]

Shiny Boy

Tales of Symphonia popped up for me, and being an 80 hour game, it has taken priority. I'm still up for a Brawl anytime I have friends over though. It's not boring yet.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

B-Kpianist

i got bored of it too.
ya know, the only game that makes me wanna play over and over is banjo-kazooie (and tooie lol). I have yet to find a new game where i want to play it over and over and over again. Super Paper Mario gets the closest, but you can get bored cuz it's soo long. I hope B-K 3 is just as good as the originals, but with microsoft... idk...

KefkaticFanatic

Conker's Bad Fur Day.  One of the best games I've ever played, its funny, great gameplay, and is made by Rare.  Everybody wins!

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Rare is totally awesome! ;D ;D
I actually never got to play that game though- my friend told me it was good *goes to ebay for conker*
Right now, B-K and B-T stays at the top of my list :)

Brawler4Ever

Brawl does get tiring fast...CURSE MY NAME!!!!!!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!