News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG CVI: It's Been a Long Time Coming [Game Thread]

Started by mikey, May 20, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 26, 2018, 01:47:25 PMDavy If BDS is human like you say, who do you believe the wolves are?

Any combination of FA/Greg/you. Since I believe FA is a wolf, the other one must be either you or Greg.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 26, 2018, 01:50:27 PMUhh, I never asked why you've not voted
If you knew I explained why I hadn't, then it would be obvious that I hadn't because there would be no reason to explain why I hadn't if I had. So the question of whether or not I had voted was still unnecessary.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

davy

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on May 26, 2018, 01:48:47 PMI already explained why after davy asked. Read the topic before asking questions.

Are you planning on not voting at all? Or are you waiting until the last seccond?
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on May 26, 2018, 01:55:05 PMIf you knew I explained why I hadn't, then it would be obvious that I hadn't because there would be no reason to explain why I hadn't if I had. So the question of whether or not I had voted was still unnecessary.
Okay now your just rambling
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

mikey

TWG CVI: It's Been a Long Time Coming

Setup
Nine people are trapped in an elevator... wait, I feel like I've heard this before.  Anyway, the elevator is stuck between floors and for some reason two of those nine people want to kill EVERYONE!  Fortunately for the innocents in the elevator, each one of them has a super-secret power that they're hiding from the rest.  With proper use of these powers, you may be able to discover who sabotaged the elevator and bring them to justice!

Notes:
There is no limit to the type of powers a player can have.
There will be no outside communication.  After all, you're in an elevator.  If you've got something to say, everyone can hear it.
There will be no third party roles.
The setup is designed in a way to severely punish massclaiming.  Be careful about claiming any roles, as it may end badly for you.  This also extends to claiming powers.
A minimum post count of 5 posts per cycle will be enacted this game.  Failure to do so will result in a warning.
Wolves have access to a pregame chat and nightchat but cannot communicate during the day.
Humans are allowed a single no lynch, that must be voted on by majority.
There are cardflips.
[close]

Players
1. Olimar12345 FireArrow  (Posts: 19)
2. BlackDragonSlayer  ??????? (Posts: 48)
3. ThatHiddenCharacter  (Posts: 14)
4. Greg  (Posts: 12)
5. BrainyLucario  (Posts: 22)
6. Trasdegi  Salesperson  (Posts: 5)
7. Toby Messenger  (Posts: 12)
8. Mastersuperfan Doctor  (Posts: 10)
9. davy  (Posts: 23GOOD

Substitutes
1. FireArrow

Day 2
It was a dark and stormy night.  At least, it probably was.  It's hard for me to tell stuck in this elevator.
It's been days since I've seen the outside.  I am legit going crazy.  They've given us food through the hole that we, uh, dropped tras down.  Whoops.
I should go check on that hole...
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer was lynched!  There was no cardflip.  It is now Night 3.  Night 3 ends in 24 hours, at 4:00 PM CST/9:00 PM GMT.

unmotivated

davy

FireArrow

I mean, if he was human we lose so we should play under the assumption he was a wolf.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BrainyLucario

Wait is there a power that takes away a cardflip?

FireArrow

mikey

I'd like to thank everyone for your great activity during this game.  I think the minimum post count requirement did its job, so I'll keep it as a potential option for future games.  I will no longer be keeping track of post count at this point onward, but I'd like to thank both BDS and Toby for reaching quite an ideal post count (averaging more than 20 posts per cycle).
unmotivated

Greg

that sure is something

guess we're lynching davy next phase!

FireArrow

Errr, or mikey is saying the game is over at the end of the phase. If thats the case please just end the game when the wolves send in their wolfing, otherwise yeah we get davy.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Greg on May 26, 2018, 02:20:34 PMthat sure is something

guess we're lynching davy next phase!
This post worries me a little, it makes sense but it just makes me uneasy

mikey

unmotivated