BDS>THC
Brainy>Trasdegi
Trasdegi>No vote

Stay tuned for phase update, but this should give you a clear picture
unmotivated

mikey

TWG CVI: It's Been a Long Time Coming

Setup
Nine people are trapped in an elevator... wait, I feel like I've heard this before.  Anyway, the elevator is stuck between floors and for some reason two of those nine people want to kill EVERYONE!  Fortunately for the innocents in the elevator, each one of them has a super-secret power that they're hiding from the rest.  With proper use of these powers, you may be able to discover who sabotaged the elevator and bring them to justice!

Notes:
There is no limit to the type of powers a player can have.
There will be no outside communication.  After all, you're in an elevator.  If you've got something to say, everyone can hear it.
There will be no third party roles.
The setup is designed in a way to severely punish massclaiming.  Be careful about claiming any roles, as it may end badly for you.  This also extends to claiming powers.
A minimum post count of 5 posts per cycle will be enacted this game.  Failure to do so will result in a warning.
Wolves have access to a pregame chat and nightchat but cannot communicate during the day.
Humans are allowed a single no lynch, that must be voted on by majority.
There are cardflips.
[close]

Players
1. Olimar12345 FireArrow  (Posts: 8)
2. BlackDragonSlayer  (Posts: 21)
3. ThatHiddenCharacter  (Posts: 6)
4. Greg  (Posts: 5)
5. BrainyLucario  (Posts: 10)
6. Trasdegi  Salesperson  (Posts: 5)
7. Toby Messenger  (Posts: 12)
8. Mastersuperfan  (Posts: 5)
9. davy  (Posts: 4)   DANGER!

Substitutes
1. FireArrow

Day 1
"Hey, that guy looks suspicious!"
"I agree!  He's just sitting there up to no good!"
"Let's get him out of here!"
"No, guys, please.  You don't need to do this."
"YES WE DOOOOOOOO", they all shouted with no punctuation.
The 7 remaining people threw Trasdegi through a hole in the bottom of the elevator like in Revenge of the Sith.  He plummeted to his death.
[close]

Trasdegi was lynched!  He was the Salesperson.  It is now Night 2.  Night 2 ends in 16 hours, at 4:00 PM CST/9:00 PM GMT.  Make sure to get your actions in!

QuoteYou are the Salesperson.  Your experience in sales and natural charisma means your vote counts for 2 instead of 1.  You must PM the host letting them know whether you want this ability on or off.  You may do this at any time.
unmotivated

FireArrow

The hell, between Tras and THC? Really? They're my two biggest human reads atm. I'm going to read over this lynch later because their playstyles do lend themselves to being easy lynch targets.

Ok, let's get this straight. I'll justify this more next phase if I need to.

Most Likely Human: THC (He's playing an improved version of his human game from last game), Greg(Same as THC), MSF (That huge post is so uncharacteristic of wolf MSF, although he could of just improved as a player.)
Unsure: Brainy
Most Likely Wolves: BDS, Davy (I've explained both.)

PoE brings me to BDS, Davy, and Brainy. Davy and brainy don't go together too well, so that leaves BDS as imo the best lynch target for tomorrow. Also I think davy is a really good candidate for the Toby wolfing. Night kill could change everything tho so lez see.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

I would've much rather THC be lynched. I think this speaks to a heightened possibility of THC and Brainy being partners, because otherwise, I have no idea why Brainy would want to vote for Tras.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 23, 2018, 08:47:41 PMTHC is a bit more suspicious that I previously thought
proceeds to not vote for thc

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on May 23, 2018, 11:24:43 PMTHC (He's playing an improved version of his human game from last game)
FireArrow could also be a partner to THC. I really don't think THC is demonstrating much of his improvement in this game yet, especially evidenced by his intro post(s) AND how he proceeded to vote for davy after davy voted for him (reading over his vote post doesn't exactly help me buy his alleged thought process). I could potentially see FA as being a bullheaded human though.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 23, 2018, 11:28:19 PMI think this speaks to a heightened possibility of THC and Brainy being partners, because otherwise, I have no idea why Brainy would want to vote for Tras.

This is worth considering.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 23, 2018, 11:35:45 PMI could potentially see FA as being a bullheaded human though.

When am I not?

Also, Here's a little fun something:

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 23, 2018, 11:29:30 PMproceeds to not vote for thc
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 23, 2018, 11:35:45 PMI really don't think THC is demonstrating much of his improvement in this game yet, especially evidenced by his intro post(s) AND how he proceeded to vote for davy after davy voted for him (reading over his vote post doesn't exactly help me buy his alleged thought process).

His vote for davy used the exact logic you're using now to call out brainy. Illogical voting pattern based on suspicions given to the thread.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on May 23, 2018, 11:48:15 PMHis vote for davy used the exact logic you're using now to call out brainy. Illogical voting pattern based on suspicions given to the thread.
The difference there is that davy had development over the course of the phase; Brainy's was a lot more sudden.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

THC and Brainy had made one small post each inbetween davy's posts. I guess its something?

Also, rereading that I saw BDS calling our debate "hot trash." Honey, this isnt a debate between me an him becuase I have no intention of getting BDS to agree with me or some shit. I found a wolf and Im tryna get you guys to see it too. Unfortunately, he now has a magical power called "I am immune to lynching whenever I argue with someone because of what happened with toby."

FireArrow

I meant to say Brainy calling our debate hot trash^^^

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: FireArrow on May 24, 2018, 08:43:48 AMhe now has a magical power called "I am immune to lynching whenever I argue with someone because of what happened with toby."
Nah, BDS is still my second choice. I only said I was slightly skeptical because of the stuff from last game, not that I don't think BDS is a wolf.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BrainyLucario

There are several reasons why I decided to vote Tras over THC. One reason being that with THC, It's easier for me to tell what he is as the phases goes on, Tras not so much. Tras has a way of getting under my skin in these games and I can never read him right. From what I gathered concerning Tras's posts, he was either trying to slide under the radar and just talk about game mechanics. THC actually tried to point out stuff, though he's not doing the best of jobs
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

davy

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on May 23, 2018, 03:38:03 PMUm... you're not following your own suspicion list. According to you, Brainy was a better lynch option, but then you voted for me, someone you had in your neutral list. And with just the reasoning of "They always play this way", your choice is seeming a bit weak.

Yeah, my suspicion list changed. I mentioned Greg moving up the list, but I didn't mention you moving down the list because I assumed that would be obvious from me voting for you. I agree that my reasoning was weak, but it was a day one lynch, which means there wasn't much to make a strong case off of, and none of the other players stood out to me as suspicious.

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 23, 2018, 04:52:28 PMTHC makes a good point. Also, you call this my normal play style? Since when have I ever been worried about being kicked from the game? This is the first time I'be ever played with a post criteria. You're pushing for easy lynches with the reasoning that they're just going to get in the way. Not only is that the wrong way to go about lynching, it's also really weak reasoning.

No, it's your normal playstyle to make your posts without them having any game contend. What content your posts do consist of is irrelevant at that point. And I'm not voting you because you are getting in the way, I'm voting for you because if you aren't lynched, you can just continue to play this way and if so, I would have no other basis to lynch you in later phases as I have now.

Quote from: Greg on May 23, 2018, 07:50:09 PMI've got a human read on THC

Why do you have a human read on him?

Quote from: FireArrow on May 23, 2018, 11:24:43 PMMost Likely Human: THC (He's playing an improved version of his human game from last game)

How is his human game different from his wolf game and how is this improved to last game?

Quote from: FireArrow on May 24, 2018, 08:43:48 AMTHC and Brainy had made one small post each inbetween davy's posts. I guess its something?

Brainy didn't move in my suspicion list so his post didn't change my opinion. In my list, I mentioned that THC hadn't posted anything suspicious. However, his first post didn't have any game contend, but since it was only his first post, I decided to ignore it assuming he would improve. When we were nearing the end of the phase and he still hadn't posted any contend, he moved to suspicious in my list, which is why I decided to vote for him.

Also, can everyone but Greg, Brainy and FA (because I already know their lean) post what their lean on Tragsdegi was before he was lynched?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

TWG CVI: It's Been a Long Time Coming

Setup
Nine people are trapped in an elevator... wait, I feel like I've heard this before.  Anyway, the elevator is stuck between floors and for some reason two of those nine people want to kill EVERYONE!  Fortunately for the innocents in the elevator, each one of them has a super-secret power that they're hiding from the rest.  With proper use of these powers, you may be able to discover who sabotaged the elevator and bring them to justice!

Notes:
There is no limit to the type of powers a player can have.
There will be no outside communication.  After all, you're in an elevator.  If you've got something to say, everyone can hear it.
There will be no third party roles.
The setup is designed in a way to severely punish massclaiming.  Be careful about claiming any roles, as it may end badly for you.  This also extends to claiming powers.
A minimum post count of 5 posts per cycle will be enacted this game.  Failure to do so will result in a warning.
Wolves have access to a pregame chat and nightchat but cannot communicate during the day.
Humans are allowed a single no lynch, that must be voted on by majority.
There are cardflips.
[close]

Players
1. Olimar12345 FireArrow  (Posts: 12)
2. BlackDragonSlayer  (Posts: 26)
3. ThatHiddenCharacter  (Posts: 7)
4. Greg  (Posts: 5)
5. BrainyLucario  (Posts: 11)
6. Trasdegi  Salesperson  (Posts: 5)
7. Toby Messenger  (Posts: 12)
8. Mastersuperfan Doctor  (Posts: 9)
9. davy  (Posts: 5)

Substitutes
1. FireArrow

Night 2
"Nobody move- I'm a doctor."
"Do you think you can figure out what's wrong with Toby?"
"No, I'm more worried about this gentleman over here.  Toby is already dead."
Suddenly, the lights flickered, and went out.

A bloodcurdling scream that was amplified by the close confines of the elevator.

The lights lazily came back to life.
The doctor was nowhere to be found.
[close]

Mastersuperfan disappeared in the night!  He was the Doctor.  It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends in 48 hours, at 4:00 PM CST/9:00 PM GMT.

Quote from: mikey on May 20, 2018, 08:43:11 PMYou are the Doctor.  Once each night, you can save [sic] target a player to save them from death.
unmotivated