News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

My Music Collection *56k - Pictures*

Started by The-Real-Link, July 18, 2008, 12:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

I'm back everybody! Yea, that was a long vacation wasn't it! Well, I've got some plans for some new arrangements pretty soon, but in the mean time here's a look at my music collection. (It's not EVERYTHING I own, but most of it. I didn't show all of my CDs just my VG soundtracks, etc.) Tell me what you think. And if you want to know where I got any of it, just ask! ^_^

Books

All My Classicalish Music Stuff (Plus a music dictionary and guides to both orchestration and notation.) Most of it's piano, but the Bach Harpsichord Concertos, the Liszt Totentanz/Rhapsody on a Hungarian Folk Tune, and Mozart Piano Concertos 1-6 are full score books

Some of my popular stuff

My Video Game music books

CDs
All My Video game CDs. The Kingdom Hearts boxset is a 9 CD set that has EVERY SINGLE SONG from Kingdom Hearts in it, plus some never before released extended tracks and some tracks from the Japan only Final Mix +

Bonus!!! ^_^
These things are so cool they just speak for themselves!!!!!

MasterPenguin

The-Real-Link

Mike

The only books I got are the bass notation/tab for the albums Alaska and Colors by Between the Buried and Me.

As for my music collection, the albums I got are:

Atreyu - Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses
Atreyu - The Curse
Bérurier Noir - Même pas Mort
Bigwig - Stay Asleep
The Casualties - Under Attack
Metroid Metal
Protest the Hero - Fortress
Protest the Hero - Kezia
Punk Goes Metal
Sick of it All - Live in a Dive
Sick of it All - Scratch the Surface
South Park - Chef's Aid
Streetlight Manifesto - Everything Goes Numb
Streetlight Manifesto - Keasbey Nights
Streetlight Manifesto - Somewhere in the Between
UK Subs - Universal

As for my MP3 collection well I tried to post it and my message exceeds 20 000 characters  :-\

Harvest

:|

I have 2 CDs...

I have the same LOTR book as you!
-

Nakah

I need a LotR book, all I have is some classical book that's way beyond my skills at the moment(yeah, definitely can't play March of the Dwarves very well right now), my piano book for lessons, and The Phantom Menace, which really only has Duel of the Fates.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Harvest on July 19, 2008, 08:22:33 PM:|

I have 2 CDs...

I have the same LOTR book as you!
It's pretty cool isn't it! I like how it has the Choral music in as well as piano arrangements of the orchestration.

Harvest

errr maybe I just have the piano version of it.

I like the song "In Dreams"
-

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Harvest on July 20, 2008, 07:38:05 PMerrr maybe I just have the piano version of it.

I like the song "In Dreams"
I played that for International Piano Guild this year. Is yours the easy piano version? 'cause mine's not.

PianoMan

Palagerini

Quote from: Mike on July 19, 2008, 02:35:29 PMMetroid Metal

pwange! i just have alot of mp3's on my computer and various other places.. and my sheet music consist of huge binder containing stuff that i carry round school =P
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Nakah

In Dreams is a really interesting song to play, it combines The Breaking of the Fellowship, part of The Bridge of Khaza-Dun, and Concerning Hobbits(The SHire Theme), all in one. It's actually a section of The Breaking of the Fellowship I think...

Mike

Quote from: Palagerini on July 21, 2008, 06:19:59 PM
Quote from: Mike on July 19, 2008, 02:35:29 PMMetroid Metal

pwange!

Even more pwnage because I donated, got a free CD and access to donation only stuff.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: PianoMan on July 21, 2008, 05:49:22 PMWhere'd ya get the VG sheet books?
I all the Video Game books and CDs imported from Japan. Via - www.gamemusic.com  and  www.squaresound.com

Davey

Amazing! I like the Zelda stuff. I wants it  :'(