News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Fox on June 10, 2018, 02:25:09 PMToday will end tonight, correct?
I realize that does not make much sense as written, but I believe the idea comes across correctly.
Noooo, tonight will end tonight.

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Sonic on June 10, 2018, 01:50:25 PM???

Anyway, I'm back.

I agree with the 24h night phases (either the game would start to run into my abroad holidays time), as well as there being no point to find the home wrecker tonight. Regarding the posting style, i think if you force yourself to post with a specific style (like Kirby is doing with his poetry), then the home wrecker can force himself just as well. So the best posting style would just be to keep your own style, and probably exaggerate it a bit, to make it harder to copy.

Sonic: What are your thoughts about the seer plan bit?
Such a popular topic I'd hate for you to omit. ~<3

While typing this, alas, a ghost has appeared!
among the crowd, TWG DK's head has reared!

Since you're now here, I might as well inquire,
the same question for Sonic, a response I require!

TWG Fox

I am not certain if I will be able to be present for phase changes, as I would like to be asleep by that time.  I think we have a quite good chance at finding the Homewrecker tomorrow, as we can narrow down who they will try to take over (for example, they will not try to take over Master Chief for sure, if I know who they are).  It is more likely for the Homewrecker to take over someone who has not said a lot, so I would like to hear a bit more from Pit, Sonic, Samus, and DK just to ensure I have an accurate reading of their posting style and tone.  Kirby's poetry has been clever enough that I do not think the Homewrecker will be able to imitate it consistently.

TWG DK

Quote from: FireArrow on June 09, 2018, 10:13:45 AM1. TWG Pit
2. TWG Master Chief
3. TWG Link
4. TWG Mario
5. TWG Kirby
6. TWG DK
7. TWG Yoshi
8. TWG Samus
9. TWG Sonic
10. TWG Fox

It's a wonderful idea if we all agree! I don't really have any other night actions I want to do, so why not!

TWG Mario

FireArrow

Just to clarify: Lovers can only make one action per phase. I.e., you cannot flirt, kiss, and propose all at the same time. Proposing is the only power that works during the day. Additionally, when married, you become a widow when the account your married to dies, not when it is taken over by the homewrecker. Because the homewrecker cannot propose back, proposing to them will not make you a widow. You waste your power in the same way you would if you proposed to someone not your color (you can only propose once per game!)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Pit

I mean what do you want to hear from me?

TWG Fox

I would like to hear your thoughts on the E3 presentations that have been shared thus far.

TWG DK

Quote from: TWG Mario on June 10, 2018, 03:01:08 PMwait w hat's the plan

We're all flirting with the person below us! At least, that's what I understand!

TWG Fox

What is the benefit to a predetermined seering target, exactly?  I do not see how that can possibly be better for us than trying to find our matching colors on our own.  Additionally, if we all select predetermined targets, do we then have to share our target results publicly?  If not, what is the point of even having a predetermined target?

TWG Fox

Actually, I can see a single downside to this plan and no upside.  If we all have a different seering target, the Homewrecker will eventually have access to the color of every player.  If four human players used their Flirt power on Yoshi, for example, the Homewrecker would likely learn the color of Yoshi, but in future phases would still likely learn only the color of Yoshi and not other colors.  I will not be participating in the plan to seer the player beneath me.

TWG Pit

Quote from: TWG Fox on June 10, 2018, 03:30:49 PMI would like to hear your thoughts on the E3 presentations that have been shared thus far.
somehow microsoft has had a good conference and EA's was shit

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Link on June 09, 2018, 10:21:44 PMhonestly it's hilarious that you guys are trying so hard to catch the homewrecker when 1. you probably haven't gotten a way to your wincon yet and 2. he's just gonna switch bodies after the night phase is over

seems like wasted effort to me, honestly!
Sounds like something the homewrecker would say  ;)

TWG Yoshi

(Yoshi returns!)

I think I'm still going to try to protect someone. That should tie less info to me.

TWG Kirby

Sonic has vanished, how forlorn
And before answering my question, such scorn...~</3