News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Mario

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 09, 2018, 01:08:56 PMhomewrecker just claim show some balls. what we gonna do
they ain't gonna claim mang

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Fox on June 09, 2018, 01:31:54 PMI think it would be quite funny for the Homewrecker to claim, as we cannot pull any information out of that person simply saying "I am the Homewrecker." Unfortunately, I noticed a tell in one of my posts that, if a keen player picked up on, would be able to assume my true identity. I will not go too into-specifics, but I believe if the Homewrecker took control of this account, it would be quite apparent.
Dude, you're really messing things up by trying to stick to a pattern.

Quote from: TWG Samus on June 09, 2018, 01:43:27 PMI've got no time for romance, plus the Homewrecker is obviously a metroid in disguise

Also as much as I like Kirby using rhymes, something that obvious is really easy to copy and provides no help
Finally someone gets it!

TWG Master Chief

mikey

unmotivated

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Fox on June 09, 2018, 02:11:54 PMI would just like to know a few things.  Has everyone posted yet?  Who does not appear to have an obvious consistency?
I don't remember seeing Pit. A few folks haven't done enough to develop a consistency.
Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 02:13:02 PMDeleting your PMs seems p shady.
All it does for yourself is test your memory. I want to wreck the homewrecker's day ahead of time if I can.

TWG Mario

I mean, probably against the rules type of shady. Kind of like how you shouldn't delete posts.

TWG Mario

Also Pit posted but didn't say much say what ev.

TWG Master Chief

guys there are a few players that are going around asking for colours.

the homewrecker has nothing to lose this phase.

be careful

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 02:40:27 PMI mean, probably against the rules type of shady. Kind of like how you shouldn't delete posts.
:shrug: Okay, I'll contend with the consequences and be more careful. I realized anyway that others quoting my messages in their replies would cancel out hiding a gimmick.
Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 09, 2018, 02:54:18 PMguys there are a few players that are going around asking for colours.

be careful
(Yoshi spins and gives you a thumbs-up)

TWG Samus

Deleting Pm's is a no go for me

Also I'd like to point out how Kirby has clearly played or knows about metroid given the fact that he corrected me earlier

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 09, 2018, 02:54:18 PMguys there are a few players that are going around asking for colours.

be careful
Nobody has even pm'd me

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Samus on June 09, 2018, 03:41:11 PMDeleting Pm's is a no go for me

Also I'd like to point out how Kirby has clearly played or knows about metroid given the fact that he corrected me earlier
Okay, what does that mean for the game though? I don't know what you're getting out of it.

I suspected Mario a bit but he seems wary of me in PM, so now I think he's a human.