News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Fox

Two things:
Make sure you are sticking to a consistent posting style.  The Homewrecker has to try mimicking the person they take over, and by staying consistent it will help the rest of town spot any errors the Homewrecker may make while taking over another player's account.  Also, post plenty often to give people a greater chance to pick up on your consistencies.
Secondly, if at all possible, try to hide your identity.  Not only does it preserve the integrity of the game, the Homewrecker is actively trying to gather as much information on us as possible.  Staying off-beat will increase the likelihood of the Homewrecker failing to blend in.

TWG Yoshi

(Yoshi nods in approval of long nights)

TWG Sonic

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Fox on June 09, 2018, 12:47:32 AMTwo things:
Make sure you are sticking to a consistent posting style.  The Homewrecker has to try mimicking the person they take over, and by staying consistent it will help the rest of town spot any errors the Homewrecker may make while taking over another player's account.  Also, post plenty often to give people a greater chance to pick up on your consistencies.
Secondly, if at all possible, try to hide your identity.  Not only does it preserve the integrity of the game, the Homewrecker is actively trying to gather as much information on us as possible.  Staying off-beat will increase the likelihood of the Homewrecker failing to blend in.
If you're too consistent the homewrecker can pick up on that and copy it.

TWG Pit

TWG DK

DK! DONKEY KONG! I'M THE LEADER OF THE LOVERS! YOU KNOW ME WELL! I'M FINALLY BACK. TO KICK SOME (Homewrecker) TAIL!

TWG Pit

Probably change your profile pic to be somewhat accurate, DK

TWG DK

TWG Kirby

TWG Master Chief

Let's all post a selfie and then when someone dies we ask everyone to post a different selfie

LOL

TWG Master Chief

only kidding obviously

Ok I'm gonna make a really horrible posting style so I never get wolfed

TWG Master Chief

Actually y'all are sleeping at this time so this is hard enough to copy gg see u in end game

TWG Master Chief

We could just make a list of names, everyone flirts with the player next to them, we learn everyone's colour and share it out gg

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 12:21:35 AMalso this is a weird question but can we flirt with ourselves

ooh lala

Why would you flirt with yourself, it's useless

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 12:20:19 AMWait a minute, can't we just choose to guard the person below/above us? That way we can keep track of the homewrecker, no?

That doesn't keep track of the home wrecker? It just prevents wolf kills