change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Pit

fuck I misspoke.
I meant that the least helpful person would be the homewrecker because they didn't want to give away any information about themselves

thanks fox for the compilation of his posts. he was insufferable and gave no good information.

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG Pit on June 11, 2018, 08:50:50 AMthanks fox for the compilation of his posts. he was insufferable and gave no good information.

stop offending yourself

TWG Link

oh snap sick burn

Quote from: TWG Pit on June 11, 2018, 07:11:38 AMIt wasn't tho. the least helpful player got fucked. I mean the homewrecker didn't want to give us information about them or their posting style.

this is actually sketchy as fuck, corrections notwithstanding. could have just been a slip-up, after all.

the real question is do we even want to lynch the homewrecker this phase? not sure tbh!

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG Link on June 11, 2018, 09:56:29 AMoh snap sick burn

this is actually sketchy as fuck, corrections notwithstanding. could have just been a slip-up, after all.

the real question is do we even want to lynch the homewrecker this phase? not sure tbh!

What's your thoughts on smash bros

TWG Kirby

I vote no lynch and hope you'll do the same.
The last thing we need is an ended, no-win game~<3

TWG Pit

augh fine that was an honest mistake.

Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 11, 2018, 10:31:34 AMI vote no lynch and hope you'll do the same.
The last thing we need is an ended, no-win game~<3
I'm for and against this. lynching someone without confidence is stupid, but we shouldn't end the phase early. rather, we should use the lynch vote as a threat to get everyone to post and then start analyzing their style. drawing this out as long as possible gives us the most information and should be our goal.

TWG Yoshi

(Yoshi wave) I'm still here.
Quote from: TWG Pit on June 11, 2018, 08:50:50 AMfuck I misspoke.
I meant that the least helpful person would be the homewrecker because they didn't want to give away any information about themselves
Yep, though not that we could do much about it last night. My main experience with a role like this is that they can say whatever they want early knowing they're not accountable to their prior thoughts, since that slot will flip. Now we have consistency as a yardstick, though.
Quote from: TWG Pit on June 11, 2018, 10:39:54 AMaugh fine that was an honest mistake.
I'm for and against this. lynching someone without confidence is stupid, but we shouldn't end the phase early. rather, we should use the lynch vote as a threat to get everyone to post and then start analyzing their style. drawing this out as long as possible gives us the most information and should be our goal.
It's not going to work as pressure if we disclaim it like this ::)

I do think no-lynching is correct as long as the game state isn't solved and people can't win. I need to reread how proposing works, but if the link can be formed midday, that'd be about the only way I'd consider lynching someone.

TWG Yoshi

Did anyone happen to have contact with DK? I didn't.

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG DK on June 10, 2018, 03:38:15 PMWe're all flirting with the person below us! At least, that's what I understand!
(Yoshi headdesk)

TWG Mario

TBH, I think Yoshi or Fox are the most likely to have be taken over. Yoshi for dat sweet juicy info and Fox because that picture gimmick would be easy to fake if they got in on it early.

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Mario on June 11, 2018, 01:31:55 PMTBH, I think Yoshi or Fox are the most likely to have be taken over. Yoshi for dat sweet juicy info and Fox because that picture gimmick would be easy to fake if they got in on it early.
No offense, but I think it would become obvious if I was taken over, much as you seem to want it to happen.

I think I can check whether Fox was taken over, but he has to show up again. Right now I don't think Master Chief was taken over, and my target last night is probably also clear if I guessed them right.

(Yoshi tries to flutter in a show of effort)

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 11, 2018, 02:02:19 PMNo offense, but I think it would become obvious if I was taken over, much as you seem to want it to happen.
I'm more doubtful of that bubaroo. No matter how good you thought your gimmick is, chances are that other people might not pick up on the intricacies of it, or maybe they homewrecker did and nobody else did.

TWG Master Chief

99% sure fox or yoshi were not taken over

TWG Master Chief

i am like 70% sure link was taken over