Nana1Popo2's Arrangements (Updated 7/5)

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 20, 2008, 06:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

wow! thanks!  :D

but what does the (GOOD!) and (not used) mean?

and could u tell me where u found that out, cuz i dont want to have to ask people all the time for it......

and for anyone else: how do u upload a midi to come with it? and how do u make a link "MUS or MIDI" instead of the entire link...
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Brawler4Ever

1. Good means that it was correct; the sheets on NSM used that composer. Not used means that the game was never submitted; yours will be the first arrangement from that game.

2. www.gamefaq.com Search box.

3. In the line just above the smileys, at the far left, you'll see Insert Flash, Insert Image, and a few others. The one with the planet on the paper, Insert Hyperlink, is the one you are looking for. If you want the info page on Sonic Adventure 2, just go here. You can simply quote this for the formula.

Or you can look down here. it looks like this: (url=http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/dreamcast/data/291597.html)Same as above.(/url)

Just trade the ()'s for []'s and add the = in the first url box. It doesn't need to be red.  :)

If you just click the planet with the paper, you'll get this: ['url][/url] with no apostrophe.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nana1Popo2

thank you!

test

so does that mean that the composer for the New Super Mario songs are Asuka Ota and not Koji Kondo?

Brawler4Ever

I looked at gamefaq.com. Koji Kondo's name was not on the list. Asuka's was, though. The Composer is Asuka Ota, apparently.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nana1Popo2

Olimar12345

wow, ur brainage song is REALLY acuret! good job!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nana1Popo2

PianoMan

Super Mario Sunshine!?! New Super Mario Bros!?! Brain Age!?! SONIC ADVENTURE 2 BATTLE!!!!!!?!!!!!! *I'm glad someone else likes that game...* You are my new favorite arranger! A month or two ago, I was like "What a noob," but you're awesome! I have a couple of issues tho...

SA2B Final Rush: Notes clash and it's not fast enough. Maybe you need a better left hand...

SA2B White Jungle: Sounds empty.

SMS Blooper Surfing: This piece simply isn't made for piano, but I think you have as good as it'll get!

BA Training: Besides some parts being unplayable, this is amazing!!!

SMS Delfino Plaza: From measure 27-38, some chords clash. But a big improvement from the last one!

Nana1Popo2

thanx, ill try and improve some of the problems, if possible. but i think Delfino Plaza has some chords clashing purposely......but thank you! i have a lot of songs on my waiting list to do yet! :P

Olimar12345

wow, pretty much ALL of ur arrangements are amazing! the only one i think needs work is the new super mario bros. stage clear+life thing. well, i havent actually played the game in like 2 years so mabey thats how its suposed to go-but i still think it sounds weird...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nana1Popo2

ok...i might have to add a little to the brain age tho...not sure...

Nana1Popo2

ok, i added Rock the Mic, i need peoples opinion on this one specially, ty

specifically the part in the beginning and somewhere in the middle where it goes, "go! Go, go, Go! Go! Mike! Go, go, Go! Go! Mike!" those chords....if there even are any...ill just say "those notes"..lol :) ty

ALPRAS

Ive was listening you SM Sunshine and SA2 arrangements and I think that they are awsome!!(Except "White Jungle". Is not you fault but the song is repetitive  :P)
You just make the arrangements like my way... Very full and complete with no worrys about if it is possible or not to play. Maybe you can help me on my SMG arrangements.
Congrat.!

Nana1Popo2

Nana1Popo2

ok, added Pokemon contest (ahh, brings back memories)

srry for the high notes and all the flats... i know it should be an A Major.........but boy that changes all the notes and i have to bring em down.......but, it's there for now. :)