TWG CVIII: Dude-Man and the Masters of NinSheetMusic

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, June 30, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Quote from: AwesomeYears on July 06, 2018, 07:04:43 AMWell there's not really that much to say, there's no way anyone from either team will get anything with their powers now (unless wolf is dumb and goes for some other poor sod) so now it all comes down to deduction with a bit of luck. Of course, the most probable solution to vote for lynch would be the inactives, since being discussive is much easier to come as a greenie than a wolf. On a fourth wall break and a side note, I wish more people had more interesting roles (and more roles in general) so that it didn't have to come to a game of Guess Who with Stevie Wonder, that's why this chatroom has become a wasteland so early on.

I'm never sure if I'll be awake when the voting ends, so I'll have to also go with BrainyLucario for now, so I don't decide to forget like in-game yesterday.

You're literally the least inactive player ???

BrainyLucario

I still find it dumb how you're limiting the pool to us
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Toby

To 3/5 of the other living players, and only those contributing almost nothing to the humans team?

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: AwesomeYears on July 06, 2018, 07:04:43 AMOf course, the most probable solution to vote for lynch would be the inactives, since being discussive is much easier to come as a greenie than a wolf.
Unfortunately, I agree. Even after these couple days there has been little chatter until now. So, what else have we got to lose?

Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 06, 2018, 09:45:57 AMI still find it dumb how you're limiting the pool to us
Quote from: antherid on July 06, 2018, 08:16:59 AMthe case on brainy/awe/olimar is all roughly the same and it comes down to not coming out strongly against mikey/not taking a strong stance in the claim debate
Because of what antherid said, I really would like to hear more from Olimar and Brainy. I'm likely going to vote for one of you today after hearing at least some sort of defense from Awe..
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Olimar12345

Finally read the thread. Here are my quick thoughts:

mikey - confirmed.

Toby - Should be obvious. Too much points to this, but to sum it up no wolf partner would try so hard to bus their other on day 1.

AwesomeYears - seer'd green. Wait... they're playing?? This post doesn't sit well with me. It's like a safety but on someone who is legitimately up for lynch. Comes across as bandwagon-y

THC - confirmed.

Brainy - wolf lean, see below.

N1P2 - Neutral lean/no lean at the moment.

antherid - human lean, good posts, like this. Your recent vote on me also looks good, as it is logical and does not open us up to a possible insta, like how voting brainy would have.

Day 1's votes:
mikey: 6 (Toby, THC, mikey, antherid, Brainy, N1P2)
abstaining: Olimar AwesomeYears

Quote from: antherid on July 06, 2018, 08:16:59 AMbrainy did express suspicion of mikey, but then supported mikey post-claim, but then hammered him anyway with like nothing in between, so ???
I just wanted to mention that Brainy placed their vote after mikey did, meaning that it could have possibly been done as a way to appear human. Mikey knew there was no hope of surviving the day, the least he could do is get his partner to appear clean. Distancing themselves is how to be wolves 101.

For reference:
Day 1's votes:
mikey: 6 (Toby, THC, mikey, antherid, Brainy, N1P2)
abstaining: Olimar AwesomeYears
(votes are in order in which they were placed)

Quote from: antherid on July 06, 2018, 08:16:59 AMolimar just wasn't around and has the factor of mikey trying to human read him too, which i thought was to bolster his claim but maybe not because he'd started out trying to wolf read him
Sorry for my inactivity, but as others can vouch for, as a wolf I would definitely have tried harder to be around to save mikey. I think it's needless to say my discord inbox would be nothing but SOS's from mikey xD

Quote from: Toby on July 06, 2018, 08:30:27 AMYou're literally the least inactive player ???
Is this an autocorrect error? Because I'm seeing a grand total of two posts from AwesomeYears, which would make them the most inactive player.

Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 06, 2018, 09:45:57 AMI still find it dumb how you're limiting the pool to us
It's a process of elimination. In fact, seeing you even insinuate that doing so is "dumb" doesn't look good for yourself, especially being someone in that "pool" :P

Posting intent to vote Brainy, but obviously not placing the vote as to prevent an insta.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

ignore how those votes are on there twice. I was moving stuff around and forgot to delete the uppermost one.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nana1Popo2

Very nice deductions, Olimar.

Now to await Brainy's argument/defense before I, too, make a decision.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Toby

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 06, 2018, 11:16:14 AMUnfortunately, I agree. Even after these couple days there has been little chatter until now. So, what else have we got to lose?

we lose our mislynches if we are wrong

Toby

also yes i meant awesome is the least active player

BrainyLucario

I'm going to vote for me just to get you guys off my back, BrainyLucario

Toby

Olimar12345

Now I really hope brainy is a wolf so that we can say both wolves just gave up xD

Olimar12345

But seriously brainy, voting for yourself is never a good move. You're either costing your teammates the game as a human or as a wolf. Next time if you don't want to play, don't sign up.

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

in fact, I'm gong to vote for the person i honestly think is the wolf. Olimar12345

You're pushing me way too hard buddy