News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

More Drakengard woo.

Game Over ~Continue~: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Libera

I've already done the ultimate chapter music so here's the penultimate chapter music!  (Yes I know Far Away is the penultimate chapter for Birthright but ehhh I'll get round to that at some point... maybe).  This is also my 30th Fire Emblem arrangement woo.

Glory/Ruin: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Edit: I just realised that it's also exactly 3 months since I started this thread, and also this is my 40th arrangement.  Funny that it lined up like that...

Libera

Libera

Libera

Quote from: Libera on October 10, 2018, 05:23:04 AM(Yes I know Far Away is the penultimate chapter for Birthright but ehhh I'll get round to that at some point... maybe).
I guess at some point is today...?  I've also tagged on As All Stars Fall here as well because ... I had it finished so why not.

As All Stars Fall: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Far Away: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

I think I'll be doing more Fates stuff next.

Libera

Quote from: Libera on October 17, 2018, 04:25:50 PMI think I'll be doing more Fates stuff next.

As we all know, Fates came out in 1996 and never had a western release.

Chapter 1 (Girl of the Spirit Forest): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

I finally got around to finishing this...

With Mila's Divine Protection: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Am I finally getting around to actually arranging SoV stuff???

Reminiscences: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Also I forgot to mention, but I updated the formatting in my OP a little to make it easier to identify the many and varied two different series I arrange from.

Libera

I spent a while thinking should I arrange this, or should I not...? The answer was most definitely yes.

A Lady's Mirror: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

So I was originally planning on doing something more substantial for my 50th arrangement but ... I decided to do this instead because it's pretty.

Aethervox: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

On the repeat it plays without the singing, but I couldn't think of a good way to direct that so I just left it out.  (I didn't think it was worth adding an extra page for.)

Libera

The final chapter music certainly was easier to arrange 15 years ago.

Dragon's Gate II: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Pretty cubes~~.

Copied City: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Also, as I said I would, I fiddled a little with Alien Manifestation.

Libera

Libera

And now (finally) all four games are there.

Emil (Sacrifice): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]