News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

This was actually pretty tricky to get to work in places but I think I've done a decent job.  I'll let you guess whether you can expect more in the coming days.  Also, a note on the name: the sound test lists it as 'Fódlan Winds' but there's a switch assigned to the x button that swaps you between the map and battle versions.  I'm not 100% sure which refers to which because it's kind of ambiguous whether it's showing the one currently playing or showing the one that pressing x will swap you to but I figured that rain sounded less violent than thunder so I guessed that one was referring to the map theme.  It appears people on the wiki are going with Thunder for the map themes, so I've swapped to that.

Fódlan Winds (Thunder)): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Another map theme that took even longer this time, though a lot of that was probably me having to take a break from everything for a few days.  Also, I finished The Dream is Over a while ago so I threw that in here as well.

Tearing Through Heaven (Rain): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
The Dream is Over: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Still expect more, because there will be more to come.

Edit: I have cracked the case and now know how to name the maps with 100% certainty; I was right the first time.

Libera

I've got a bunch of stuff I'm working on at the moment, but these two are ready!

Light and Shadow: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
The Color of Sunrise: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

For a variety of reasons I've got pretty bad at updating this ... or really arranging anything.  Hopefully I can start updating this more regularly, but for now I'll just post all the stuff I've done since I last posted here (pitifully little, unfortunately.)  Most of this stuff has already appeared on the forums in other places, but I don't think I've posted the FE1 stuff anywhere before.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light
Story 1 - Village: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Story 3 - Conversation: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Use Live Staff: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
A Dark Sign: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Metroid Fusion
Vs. Nightmare: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Land of Morytha: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Xenogears
Bonds of Sea and Flame: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Since there's quite a few here, I'll leave out youtube videos for this post.  But I'll bring them back for future posts.

Libera

Been meaning to do this one for a while now (and just more FFX stuff in general) and it turned out a lot better than I was expecting to be honest.

A Fleeting Dream: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

I've still got more Fire Emblem stuff on the way, but for now enjoy these two!

Rival: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Wailing: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

I come bearing two smaller sheets from Awakening.

'I've never seen one fall so gracefully.': [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
'Leave me... Save yourselves...if you can...': [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

And also one from a pretty cool game I discovered recently.  Perhaps expect more, perhaps not.

Indoctrination (The Tower): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

I'm really bad at keeping this up to date, but I wouldn't want to lose my streak of posting FEH music on the day of release.

Serious 7: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

There's a bunch of other sheets I've done the past month (some of which you might have seen in submissions) and hopefully I'll upload them and sort out my dropbox at some point in the near future.

Libera

The First Day

This one is going to be a little different from the rest.  I've collated the sheets that I had posted elsewhere but not in my PA and I've now added them.  I've also fixed and updated all of the entries in my PA and fixed some links here and there.  Starting from tomorrow, it'll be one completely new sheet per day.  Enjoy!

Great Grey Wolf Sif: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Dark Sun Gwyndolin: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Past From Far Distance: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Second Day

It's not all Dark Souls I promise.

Gwynevere, Princess of Sunlight: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Third Day

I said I would do this ages ago, and now I have.

The Legendary Pokemon Appears!: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Fourth Day

I mistakenly thought I'd posted this last night, whoops.  I'll post today's later on as well.

'Such bonds are the true strength of this army.': [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Fifth Day

Credits: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Libera