Started by PianoMan, August 22, 2008, 07:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

3 questions about the new kinda game. You can also discuss here if you want to:

Multiple Files: Big deal between me and my bro
Release date: No idea
Wireless battle: Also a big deal between me and my bro

KefkaticFanatic

If it's such a big deal then get an emulator.  :)

me irl
[close]

PianoMan

iDOWN

Quote from: Gamer4250 on August 22, 2008, 10:07:38 PMIf it's such a big deal then get an emulator.  :)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Kirby Superstar Ultra for DS? DS emulators suck. I wouldn't recommend you getting a DS emulator, PianoMan. Unless you want the SNES version.

I don't really know any information on the Kirby Superstar Ultra, so sorry.

KefkaticFanatic

iDOWN:  I mean just getting the original game as a ROM for an SNES emulator.

You could also get an R4 and download a DS ROM of the game.

me irl
[close]

MasterPenguin

If you get the SNES version, play online. xP

*Edit*: R4 sucks.

iDOWN

Hmm. Never tried R4. But I'll take MasterPenguin's word for it. :P
Basically all DS emulators I've tried suck. But yeah, the origanal Kirby SuperStar will probably be better than the DS version. I don't find the origanal one fun anyway. lol.

KefkaticFanatic

...or you could get any other homebrew flash cart for the DS to play it.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I stole my friends Nintendo Power new issue so I'll see if I can find anything on it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PianoMan

I can't wait 'till Christmas morning lol.

nintendo4life

i believe there might be wireless capabilities but not wi fi. also theres always 3 file spaces

SuperFireKirby

So many good games coming out this fall and Winter!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

gamer4251

It isn't fair!  Theres Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Banjo, that one Castlevania DS game with the strange name that I forget and might come out in 2009 but I forget, Rock Band 2, and Frank has a larger list than I have that has a ton more.  I think Resistance 2 is on it but I'm not sure.

SuperFireKirby

Super Star Ultra comes out in September which was alot earlier than I expected!

blah54

Quote from: MasterPenguin on August 24, 2008, 04:14:00 AMIf you get the SNES version, play online. xP

*Edit*: R4 sucks.

what? the R4 is pretty good, did you have problems with it or something?
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.