News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

NinSheet Community Trivia!

Started by Time Link, July 15, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Time Link

LeviR.star

Oh my, you haven't heard of only one of the greatest sources of early Internet memes of all time? The Philips CD-i games?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Fun fact: The voice actor for the king in the Zelda CD-i games later went on to become an actual king before being assassinated because somebody didn't like his dinner policy.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Libera

That's funny; the first ever king to be a video game designer was Henry III of France who also happened to be assassinated.

Dudeman

Quote from: Libera on July 19, 2018, 10:03:09 AMThat's funny; the first ever king to be a video game designer was Henry III of France who also happened to be assassinated.
Now that is what I call good trivia. Didn't see that one coming.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

Did u kno that Gokus gonna be a charatcer in the new smash Brus? Is totlly legit, my uncle works 4 Nintemdo.

Olimar12345

Serious advice for Time Link: google your theories before posting them. The gif I posted comes from one of three Zelda games that Nintendo did not create, all of which came out years before the oracles.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

https://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Strikers_Charged Mario Wiki is a very reliable source, if you're ever looking for Mario trivia.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Time Link

Time Link

Did you know that Pit actually got his name from a suggestion by Reggie? Someone said, "What is a awesome bodily function?" Reggie replied, "The pit; smell of victory!"

Dudeman

Now you're getting the hang of it.

Time Link

Here's something cool: The original mascot for Pokemon used be Clefairy, but after Nintendo changed it to Pikachu, they tripled their income from the Pokemon industry.

Beckerkin

Does your website make out seamlessly and requires no customization anything more.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Beckerkin on July 22, 2018, 08:46:58 PMDoes your website make out seamlessly and requires no customization anything more.

You know it!

Dudeman

Fun fact: whoever keeps programming the bots that end up on NSM was also the lead AI programmer for Aliens: Colonial Marines.