News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

daj's Performance Submissions!~

Started by daj, July 29, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daj

With this board getting revived, I'm really looking forward to listening and commenting on some covers hehe - but on my end, here's what I've got :D

~

"Distortion World" (Pokemon Platinum) by InsigTurtle! :D

One of the coolest sheets I've done, without a doubt. If you know the original, you probably know why this probably shouldn't be in a sheet form xP

Insig nailed this one though - if you'd like a more experimental and pretty showy piece, this is the one :)

daj

"Twinleaf Town" (Pokemon DPPt) by Latios212 :D

Double post with one of my favourite sheets ever ;w;

daj

"Main Theme" (Zelda: BotW) by Pianoth Eakos Shaveck

Still one of the toughest sheets I've ever shot! Huge kudos to Pianoth for this virtuoso learning experience - wish I could learn it better too, but the video's out and the baton has been passed ;D

Definitely give this one a try if you're feeling ballsy and wanna show off a bit~

daj

"Amusement Park" (NieR: Automata) by Maelstrom

A simple and haunting little piece that blows up into something amazing. Lots of love to Mael for taking up my request, hehe <3

braix

Whee more daj is always good, thanks for letting us use your videos~
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

daj

"Yoshi Star Galaxy" (SMG2) by Seb! ^^

tell me this isn't one of the funnest things you've heard ahaha

daj

"Iki Town (Night"" (Pokemon SM) by braix! <3

aaaand a nice and simple one from miss honey herself ^^