News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

PianoGames Video Submissions

Started by PianoGames, August 14, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoGames

Hey all! I've been a big fan of this site for years. I have played probably upwards of 50 video game pieces, many of which came from here. I thought I'd share some videos. Here is a video I just put up yesterday: Dire Dire Docks (Super Mario 64). I hope you enjoy!

Arranger: Nacho2420

PianoGames

Here is one more video for now: Dr. Robotnik's Theme (Sonic the Hedgehog 2)

PianoGames

Another video: Overworld Theme from Super Mario World!

Arranger: Sekter77

PianoGames

Deku Palace Theme from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Arranger: The Deku Trombonist

PianoGames

Here's the Battle Theme from Super Mario RPG. If I recall, the sheet music was replaced, so this isn't the most current version of it. I still think it works, and it's really easy to play.

Arranger: Sebastian

PianoGames

Flowey's Theme from Undertale, AKA "Your Best Friend"

Arranger: Dinos24SP

LeviR.star

Hey, I just wanted to pop in and say I really enjoy these! You're a skilled pianist! Keep it up!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

PianoGames

Hey man, I really appreciate it. I always like playing for an audience!

PianoGames

Store Theme from Earthbound

Arranger: Yug Guy

PianoGames

The House Theme from Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons.

Arranger: Don Valentino

Onionleaf

Wow, these are great! I particularly enjoyed your performance of the Store Theme from Earthbound, you made it look so fun to play (yet I know I would probably struggle with it). :) Please keep sharing!

braix

Make sure to include the arranger(s) names in the descriptions of your videos! It's not only a requirement for your covers to be added into our playlists, but just good practice to credit the people that make the sheets you play :p
(Click here for the FAQ)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

PianoGames

Quote from: PianoGames on August 14, 2018, 06:54:57 PMHere is one more video for now: Dr. Robotnik's Theme (Sonic the Hedgehog 2)

Arranger: Commander6

PianoGames

Mabe Village from Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Arranger: Bespinben

PianoGames

Quote from: Onionleaf on August 24, 2018, 12:11:24 AMWow, these are great! I particularly enjoyed your performance of the Store Theme from Earthbound, you made it look so fun to play (yet I know I would probably struggle with it). :) Please keep sharing!

Hey thanks, I always like when people can appreciate this stuff, a lot of these tunes are my favorite things to play on piano.