pokemon resue dungeon red or blue
0 (0%)
pokemon rescue dungeon(expllorers of _)
0 (0%)
pokemon ranger
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

PseudoMario16

well, its a question ive been dying to ask, so here it is... whats ur favrite pokemon game??!!!
IF YOUVE ONLY PLAYED ONE GAME DO NOT VOTE

oh, and my favorite game is gold version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

pumpy_heart

Yellow was amazing.
I loved my pikachu following me around. And it was different than the other 2 GB stuff. I enjoyed the slight pokemon graphic update and the experience.
Silver would've been better...cept the battery dies...Visiting both regions was awesome though.

HugoMeister

Crystal was 100%, without a doubt, the best ever. I hoped you'd get all 3 starters, but you didn't, so I just restarted it and traded to get all 3 from myself lol.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

PseudoMario16

to be honest, i think the games have kinda started to go downhill since gold silver and crystal- does anyone agree w/me

starpikachu

I've only played games after GSC, so how should I know? :P

iDOWN

GSC were my first and absolutly the best.

MasterPenguin

Composer #40

It's GSC versions. You can't beat the two region concept with the Battle Frontier.

It happens Every. Day!

musicguy49

random_goldfish

I love the old school ones...RBY and GSC...the games are still fun and I think as long as they make them I'll play them but there just adding to much to do with all the Poke'mon natures and whatnot. There's too many Poke'mon in my opinion and the names of them keep getting so lame.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Davey

I like shiny red and shiny blue for GBA emulators on your computer. It basically is gold, silver, and crystal but in a ruby and silver skin. It looks awesome, and is awesome.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: random_goldfish on July 23, 2008, 01:03:05 PMI love the old school ones...RBY and GSC...the games are still fun and I think as long as they make them I'll play them but there just adding to much to do with all the Poke'mon natures and whatnot. There's too many Poke'mon in my opinion and the names of them keep getting so lame.
i agree, and actually- if u look at some of the old pokemon, and then some of the new ones, they dont really look like pokemon anymore... its pretty sad...
anyway, on the brighter side, we still have the old school games!!!!

BlueFlameDude

Red and Yellow are the best, on D&P the guy character walks like he is gay ( he swings his hips) so i sold my D&P  :P
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: BlueFlameDude on July 31, 2008, 08:56:54 PMRed and Yellow are the best, on D&P the guy character walks like he is gay ( he swings his hips) so i sold my D&P  :P
is that seriously the reason to sell ur diamond and pearl???? i mean there are a bunch of other reasons to do so:
too many legendaries
game sucks so much more than the old school games
too easy
how the HE** are u gonna catch 493 pokemon???
graphics are F***ed up

take ur pick

but enough negativity, lets have some reasons y the other games are better:
GSC: TWO LEAGUES IS FRIGGIN AWESOME
RBY:first eve pokemon...thing. thats right, the game came b4 everything else.

there are many,MANY(1000000000 Times more MANY's) more reasons, here are just a few

lets all have a moment of silence 4 the man who invented pokemon, the late Mr. Gumpei Yokoi (yes, its a funny name)

BlueFlameDude

true there are other reasons, but the thing is the walking animation bugged me to no end and yeah too many pokemon to catch
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.