News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Sonic Unleashed

Started by MetroidHunter26, July 23, 2008, 06:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I wonder if it would utilize Wii motion plus.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

If Nintendo bought Sega we'd have almost as much gimmicky Sonic shit as Mario has.   And that would kill him.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Sonis is already dying. But if Nintendo were to buy Sega it would be... dare I say? A FATALITY!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

You win an internet cookie.

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 30, 2008, 06:43:52 PMYou win an internet cookie.
yes indeed.

but hopefully Sega will relize that we just want a Sonic game that isn't full of gimmick crap like having to haul around Tails and Knuckles in Sonic Heroes(>__> I hated them I actually managed to make them fall off the edge on some stages and only have sonic as my character and it was awsome XD) and other crap like that. But I think this will mabey push sonic up (The Sonic Unleashed not the Sonic and the Black Knight >__>) I only saw Eggman and Sonic in the trailer so mabey JUST mabey we wont have to listen to tails or knuckles or amy or any other character that makes it run down >__>.

Jedesyus

omg omg, I so need the music they used on that trailer, but I cant find a torrent for it ô.ô

btw, dont bother getting Sonic Unleashed on the Wii, because it doesnt use the same - new and improved - game engine that the 360 and ps3 uses and will therefore play like shit compared to the trailer

KefkaticFanatic

Is it even going to be released on the Wii?  I thought all the Wii got was another storybook shitfest with Sonic wielding a sword.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Tail IS the most annoying character ever. Period. But playing as Knuckles in Sonic Adventure 2 was pretty fun.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 31, 2008, 07:52:20 AMIs it even going to be released on the Wii?  I thought all the Wii got was another storybook shitfest with Sonic wielding a sword.
Yeah it's going to be realease for the Wii Finaly a Sonic game that isn't a #&@^Ing fairy tale book!

Jedesyus

as I said, I dont think it would be worth it on the Wii

SuperFireKirby

Maybe, maybe not. You just don't know. But based on Sonics past it won't be worth it for the Wii. Personally I like this Sonic better.