News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Ds Friend Code Topic

Started by Palagerini, July 13, 2008, 02:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

I noticed we had a wii one but not a ds one... so here it is...

Palagerini
Pokemon Pearl: 4468 2680 7704
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

starpikachu

Is D/P the only DS game with friend codes or has my missing DS made me forget about other games?

Palagerini

i'm not quite sure... but other games in the future will/might have them.. i'll go check after band camp -.- ....  which actually reallly boring...   ;)
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Dude

Mario Kart DS, AC:WW, Tetris DS, FF3, and Planet Puzzle League are the other ones I can think of atm.

Olimar12345

doesnt metroid hunters have one too?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Palagerini

yup so does phantom hourglass... (i think)
<ktp753>ouch.