News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[GB] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Back from the Sewers - "Pizza Time" by PlayfulPiano

Started by Zeta, August 05, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Quote from: Sebastian on August 19, 2018, 07:20:36 PM- M. 8 & 12 are quite squished. All I did to fix it was randomly click in the measure and it auto-fixed. Try that.
This still needs to be fixed.  Also I found some others bars that had this problem.  I'd go through clicking on every bar just to make sure they're spaced correctly.

I'm not hearing any wrong notes though, so well done on that front.

Libera

Right so the last couple of things from me:

-I'd make the first crotchet in bar 10 staccato to be line with the others.
-Multiple dynamics for each staff: I personally don't think they're that useful here (the difference between mf and f is not that large) but if you are going to use them, you should have one above and one below (i.e. you should move the mf above the staff).  As I said, I think it would be better just using a single dynamic: mf works.

PlayfulPiano

Quote from: Libera on October 05, 2018, 09:31:20 AMRight so the last couple of things from me:

-I'd make the first crotchet in bar 10 staccato to be line with the others.
-Multiple dynamics for each staff: I personally don't think they're that useful here (the difference between mf and f is not that large) but if you are going to use them, you should have one above and one below (i.e. you should move the mf above the staff).  As I said, I think it would be better just using a single dynamic: mf works.

Alright, just updated the submission with those changes.

Zeta