[GCN] Super Mario Sunshine - "Event & Goal" by E. Gadd Industries

Started by Zeta, November 12, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

I assume this is E. Gadd's finale being naughty again. :P

E. Gadd Industries

I mean, it shouldn't be? I bought the newest version here recently, so I would've thought that issue would be done with? (Thank goodness for student pricing)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

Do you have Finale 26?

Bespinben said something about this once:
Quotethe idea is that articulation positioning from F26 always corrupts when opened in any earlier version of Finale, so it needs to reset to default in an earlier version of Finale before sharing

E. Gadd Industries

Yuuuup, that would be the issue. What do I do to reset to default or what have you?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

By the sounds of it, there's nothing you can do, aside from asking someone to do it for you who has Finale 25 or lower. I'm happy to do it if you want.

E. Gadd Industries

If you're willing to, that would help immensely! But hhhhhh it sucks that I have to do that every time now...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Libera

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eph20uqakvc5myn/32-33.%20Event%20%26%20Goal%20%28Libera%20Edit%29.musx?dl=1

I redid the articulations for you and removed the staccato'd rests.  I didn't however change the bar 55 left hand C to a Bb, because it's a C not a Bb.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Libera on January 09, 2019, 01:18:35 PMI didn't however change the bar 55 left hand C to a Bb, because it's a C not a Bb.
Haha maybe that's why I didn't change it.

Libera

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 05, 2019, 04:38:09 PMRIP it completely slipped my mind that I was dealing with a different file here, so Libera's suggested changes that I didn't get to (at this point, just the thing with separating Event and Goal and the like) weren't conserved.

Also the indentation on Goal seems to have disappeared at some point.  Once those things are addressed I think that's everything from me.

E. Gadd Industries

Sorry about the long wait, but I finally got around to this. I updated the files, although still not sure what's going on with the accidentals transfer, so it may look weird to others. But I fixed the main problem in question.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Libera

Latios212

The header info on the second/third pages was outside the page margins, so I adjusted that for you.

Everything looks super neat! Good work team!

(This is a really anxiety-inducing song...)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot