BlueFlameDude's Submissions (different song City Connections, level 1)

Started by BlueFlameDude, July 25, 2008, 10:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

Submiting: [NES] City Connections, level 1, arranger BlueFlameDude
                http://www.mediafire.com/?cvb9jyemnfo

Que: [NES] Dr. Mario, Fever Theme, arranger BlueFlameDude
       [NES] Gauntlet, Title Theme, arranger BlueFlameDude
       [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy, Ghostely Galaxy, arranger BlueFlameDude
       [NES] Battle of Olympus, Peloponnes, arranger BlueFlameDude
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

WiiMan96

Okay...  :o

1. Dr. Mario Fever is already on the site (sorry)
2. Super Mario Galaxy is being arranged by someone else (sorry again)

And I do no know why no one has replied to this thread yet, oh well 1st post *waves flag*

but city connection is good, although I've never heard the original.

kotorfanboy

If someone is arranging Super Mario Galaxy, unless this specific song has already been done, he can go ahead and submit it.

blah54

Quote from: WiiMan96 on September 13, 2008, 05:55:05 PMOkay...  :o

1. Dr. Mario Fever is already on the site (sorry)
2. Super Mario Galaxy is being arranged by someone else (sorry again)

And I do no know why no one has replied to this thread yet, oh well 1st post *waves flag*

but city connection is good, although I've never heard the original.

if his version of fever is better, then it can be replaced... and for arranging something else someone else is already arranging, they can be compared i suppose, this has happened time in the past...

as for the city connections arrangement, it sounds good... delete the extra bars at the end, and clean up the rest in the first bar... also, there's no articulation anywhere?
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

WiiMan96

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Nakah

I'm skipping this for this update because of the way the song sounds incomplete and I feel it's still in it's early stages of editing and formatting into a worthy sheet of acceptance.

kotorfanboy

It does seem pretty empty. It is good technically to me but it might not sound as full as I would expect a video game song to be.

BlueFlameDude

ALPRAS

Im the one whos making SMG songs, and ive already submited Ghostly Galaxy.. Sorry  :(

WiiMan96

ALPRAS:

Yes, that's true, but if he wants he can try to submit his to replace yours if it is better. It's happened in the past, or so I'm told  :) All it means is he has a LOT of competition

ALPRAS

yeah. Im not saying that im the only one making SMG arrangements. Youre tottaly free to make yours and make better than mine (and its an honor that we have a great competition like you  :)). make your arrangement and let the people see if your version is better than mine (Its easy cuz my sheet was to confused and hard to play, but it sounds really good). I wish you the best of luck my friend  ;)

PS: LOOOOOOOl City Connections has the same melody of the 1st Piano concerto from Tchackovsky  ;D ;D ;D

BlueFlameDude