News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

NSM Winter Update Project Thread

Started by Libera, December 12, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
That's a wrap (not a roll)! Stay tuned for the upcoming update!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Khunjund

Quote from: Latios212 on December 20, 2018, 06:48:37 PMFourth Chapter - On the Ground

Please, never again...

Seriously, what are y'all talking about? It's an awesome piece. The only thing that ever bothered me was measure 37, because for some reason the sound only came out from my headphones' right speaker, which gave me the impression that my head was in a vacuum.
Please stop making lists using hyphens.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Libera on December 20, 2018, 06:35:56 PME. Gadd Industries

Gelato Beach

Accepted!  (Unless you have a problem with Latios' edits.)

Ah, yes, I have all the qualms, face the wrath of my qualminess It looks good! Thank you to everyone who helped me! This update is looking good : D

EDIT: Wait, is my sheet the only summer sheet in the update?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Khunjund

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 20, 2018, 07:58:49 PMWait, is my sheet the only summer sheet in the update?

I was planning to submit Costa del Sol, but I realized I needed to review it a bit and I didn't have the time before the deadline.
Please stop making lists using hyphens.

Libera

Quote from: D3ath3657 on December 20, 2018, 07:12:47 PMSeriously, what are y'all talking about? It's an awesome piece. The only thing that ever bothered me was measure 37, because for some reason the sound only came out from my headphones' right speaker, which gave me the impression that my head was in a vacuum.

I agree it's a great piece, but that being said there is a reason it was the last sheet to be checked and accepted.

Latios212

Great work, all! Moving this to the archive.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle