Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Jacopo Tore & Jacopo Cat

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Do we know the composer?

Who's Jacopo Cat? Is that your cat?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

JacopoTore

Libera

Notes look good.

Quote from: Latios212 on January 16, 2019, 04:47:31 PMDo we know the composer?

This still.  Also, the pdf doesn't match the mus which is a requirement.  Finally, http should be https.

(Also the playback is set at a very low tempo, which doesn't really affect the sheet itself but should still be fixed.)

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Latios212 on January 16, 2019, 04:47:31 PMDo we know the composer?
I tried finding it, but there's no information on this game whatsoever. The game itself doesn't have a staff roll at the end. My guess would be that it's in the instruction manual (it's not uncommon to have the credits in there), but I wasn't able to find a scan of it online. So, until we can find it, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JacopoTore

Did it.
Nobody could help me to find the composer?

LeviR.star

Quote from: JacopoTore on January 29, 2019, 05:47:47 PMNobody could help me to find the composer?

I'd say that if you're going to arrange from games as obscure as this one, you'd best be prepared to find the composer information on your own, preferrably before you submit. Yug did the best he could.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

For now, I'd suggest putting, "Composition by Hi-Score Media" for now, since we can't find the actual composer info. You should definitely make finding the composer info a priority if you're gonna do songs from any obscure NES/Famicom games in the future.

Latios212

Quote from: Yug_Guy on January 29, 2019, 07:24:11 PMFor now, I'd suggest putting, "Composition by Hi-Score Media" for now, since we can't find the actual composer info. You should definitely make finding the composer info a priority if you're gonna do songs from any obscure NES/Famicom games in the future.
Yes, please do these things.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Latios212

Cool.

Fixed the URL since that still hadn't been adjusted. Also added Jacopo Cat to the arranger info in the submission. Good to go!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot