News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Dimentio's arrangements (Update 12/1/10)

Started by Dimentio, July 27, 2008, 07:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Dimentio

Update! Spaceport Alpha is ready for submission.
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

The Deku Trombonist

Nakah

I think there should be octaves on the left hand for the Diddy Kong's Quest song. It's not necessary, but it would definitely amplify the sound and make it totally more badass.

Dimentio

Ok, thanks for the tip! I'll do that as soon as I get the time to continue my work.

@DekuTrombonist: Well, it is a really nice song, like most of Dave Wise's compositions.

Dimentio

Update! I've improved the K.Rool Returns sheet a little bit and added Koopa Kids Castle from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I need some help with it, because I just can't figure out the key signature...

The Deku Trombonist

The first section (first 9 bars) is a bit odd in terms of key, but I'm pretty sure the rest hangs around G minor.

Dimentio

Ok, thanks. I changed the key signatures. Update, btw! I've arranged the boss intro song (Donkey Kong 64). At the moment I'm working on the King Kut Out battle theme.

dahans

Great I love it :D Well done and you are right Deku the key was wrong. Now it looks much nicer. Keep up with the good work. I hope/expect/demand to see more arrangments of you soon. :D

Dimentio

Update! King Kut Out's done! I hope you guys like it^^

Dimentio

Another little update. I added the Forever Forest arrangement. Plus, I found a really old arrangement I did about 2 years ago: Bowser Attacks. Unfortunately, it's impossible to play the looped part with only 2 hands.

dahans

Bloop

Why you not make your own theme? XD

PS i'm dutch, and "kut" is a abuse XD

Dimentio

If you mean the theme Dimentio the Charming Magician, well, I started to arrange it a long time ago, but never finished it. Perhaps I should give it another try, though...