Dimentio's arrangements (Update 12/1/10)

Started by Dimentio, July 27, 2008, 07:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: Dimentio on June 05, 2010, 03:30:48 PMIf you mean the theme Dimentio the Charming Magician, well, I started to arrange it a long time ago, but never finished it. Perhaps I should give it another try, though...
ok

dahans

Great arrangments! Well done, you have done a lot already. !
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Dimentio

Ha, here I am again, finally having some time to actually arrange something. It's been quite a while since my last arrangement, so it's about time to present a new one. Here's "Fawful Castle". I hope you like it!
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

Sekter77

Nice job!
More Mario and Luigi music is always welcome in my opinion. Thanks for putting this together, it's really good!
Guitar and video games.

SlowPokemon

That arrangement is amazing, man! Easily one of my favorite games, but that last level is so long that this song would get stuck in my head for hours on end... T.T
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dimentio

Update! Let's hear about Luigi's adventures in Waffle Kingdom. *snore*  ;)
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

dahans

Even though I have beaten that game 3times already, I am not familiar with this song.... Anyway, I do like your arrangement very much. It's a typical PPTYD song (many unusual chords, which are IMO hard to figure out).

Well done! ;)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Korados

Quote from: dahans on December 09, 2010, 10:11:24 PMI am not familiar with this song....

When you speak to Luigi after the main plot in the Inn of Rogueport (Rohlingen), he offers you to tell his adventure that he experienced during Mario's adventure. Whilst he is telling his story, this music is played.

The arrangement is wonderful, PPTYD is my favourite Mario game, looking forward to the theme of Rogueport, I get goosebumps every time I hear it! ;)