News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Aaron's arrangements

Started by aaron447, January 23, 2019, 05:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaron447

I threw another little something together, let me know what you guys think! I'm sure i messed up some of the rhythms so I would appreciate any help you guys can give me, lol

aaron447

Here's another one, world 9 from NSMBW.

LeviR.star

Very nice sheets, Aaron! If we could get these properly formatted, you could submit them to go onto the site!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

aaron447

Thanks! I am still not happy with the rhythms in measures 10-11 and 15-16 on the losing results one, so I want to get those fixed.
I really like the World 9 one, but I want to make the MIDI sound better. You can barely hear the 2nd piano's eighth notes

Latios212

Hey there, Aaron! :P

Taking a quick look at your World 9 sheet, looks like a great start! One thing to note is that you have Piano 2's loop written entirely on the lower staff; you should definitely bring the right hand part to the top staff. Feel free to ask for help here if you're having trouble changing clefs or something.

Also, for all of your sheets, take a look here for help with rhythm groupings - that's something that will make your sheets much neater.

As a side note, please upload your files to a file hosting site (such as Dropbox or Google Drive) and link them here instead of attaching files to your posts. They'll also be easier to keep straight that way. You should also move your Wario's Gold Mine arrangement here to your thread as well so we can archive the submission for now.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

aaron447

Anyone have any more suggestions for the pieces shown above? Once I get the formatting and rhythm groupings and such all fixed up, I am going to submit. I am also starting work on NSMBW's World 7 theme and the special zone theme and plan to do much more from the game!