News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG III: Master Hand's Finale

Started by Nakah, August 24, 2008, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

I agree. It would either be really stupid, or really brilliant.

For me: One day till close of day.

Where is everybody?
Only half of the people are even playing...how can we expect to win when we only have 3 people posting?
 :-\
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

iDOWN

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 19, 2008, 08:21:15 PMI agree. It would either be really stupid, or really brilliant.

You just majorly contradicted yourself. :/

Brawler4Ever

No...I don't think so. It depends on how it all works out.
If you're a wolf who gets wolfed, and you get ressurected, then you're in the perfect spot to stab us in the back. Then it's really brilliant.
If it fails and you're not ressurected and you end of remaining dead, then it's really stupid.
At least, that's the way that I see it.  :P

pumpy_heart

blah54
i've been told this is an
[size=24]INSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Nakah will edit this.

I'll just laugh at your horrible attempt to increase font size instead.

pumpy_heart

XD. I went from page 5 to 18. My bad.
No insta.

Brawler4Ever

*Is confused*

Well, I suggest that you change your vote, anyway.

Brawler4Ever

btw, it is an insta. 3/5 people have voted for blah.

pumpy_heart

THEN INSTA!!!
INSTA INSTA INSTA!!!
No changing.
Nakah will edit this post.

iDOWN

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on September 19, 2008, 09:15:09 PMNo...I don't think so. It depends on how it all works out.
If you're a wolf who gets wolfed, and you get ressurected, then you're in the perfect spot to stab us in the back. Then it's really brilliant.
If it fails and you're not ressurected and you end of remaining dead, then it's really stupid.
At least, that's the way that I see it.  :P

No, I don't think you follow me.
If I were a wolf, the wolves wouldn't know if they would get the creature power to revive me. So, if they killed me, it's be a pretty retarded move in the first place.

Oh look. An insta. ^_^

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: pumpy_heart on September 19, 2008, 09:33:04 PMblah54
i've been told this is an
[size=24]INSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Nakah will edit this.

I'll just laugh at your horrible attempt to increase font size instead.

rofl.

Wow...this has been an insta for a while now...
lol. Blah doesn't even know that he's dead...(Last logged in yesterday at 7:00 PM for me). Now it's 7:46 PM the next day.
Pumpy insta'd him 2 hours after he[blah] last got on.  :P

iDOWN

kotorfanboy

It said Nakah was posting like an hour and a half ago. I bet he left on us. Unless this is an epic post of over an hour and a half...

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: kotorfanboy on September 20, 2008, 08:05:32 PMUnless this is an epic post of over an hour and a half...
If it is...then that means that we won.  :D

If he left on us...then we must be patient.  :P

Nakah

It is over. Blah has been I-I-INSTAAA'DDD. The game is over.

Humans have won!

Congratulations to the remaining humans of Brawler4Ever, Pumpyheart, iDOWN, and Kotorfanboy. You are the very first humans to win a game of TWG on NSM. Now allow me to finish it's story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now night in the realm. The remaining blobs entered the next section and into Day. Only five remained. In this section of the realm was a swirling vortex with flashes of lighting and infinite colors entering it. The vortex was colossal and sucked up all that surrounded it except for the remaining people. The realm seemed more chaotic now than ever before. From the 12 sections that they entered the realm seemed to morph and swirl in colors and mystery. The 5 stayed together as they walked near the vortex which came to a very thin funnel as it swirled above the ground.

"What is it?" Screamed Brawler in the wind.

"It's not sucking us up!" Claimed iDOWN to the evident reassurance of their existence before the vortex.

"I think we are meant to end our next person by casting them into the vortex." Responded Kotorfanboy.

The realm seemed to end here. This section seemed to be the focus of the entire realm that was of Master Hand. What was in this vortex was a mystery indeed to all who stood in horror before it.

The vortex twisted and swirled making crackling thunder and releasing great white flashes. The instability of this section of the realm seemed to make it appear as an eternal ending for whatever entered it. It was the point of no return.

"This is it." Responded Kotor.

"Indeed, it is." Said Blah.

"Gentlemen, we have made it this far and we have seen the great darkness and mysterious wonder that Master Hand has forced upon us." Screamed Brawler.

"We must make our final decision!" Said iDOWN. "Who shall we end, so that we may end this chaos upon us!"

"I think I know, though." Responded Kotor.

Within a moment of him speaking, in the realm everything was beginning to swirl around and suck into the vortex. Everything around them flew forth from it's place and into the vortex, which seemed to be swirling faster and faster. Wind was picking up for the remaining ones.

"What is going on now?" Screamed Brawler.

With a great white flash, everything vanished and the five found themselves in a different place.

"Oh my God..."

Before them was a great white palace. Made of great marble that shined with emerald. It reached high into the sky, which was a plethora of the cosmos and other astronomic wonder. Mountains and waterfalls surrounded the palace, with flowers that grew far above the heights of the five. Music could be heard by nearby centaurs who frolicked throughout the stems of the flowers playing their pan pipes.

"This makes no sense." Said Brawler.

"The vortex brought us here?" Joked Pumpy.

"Perhaps we should not be comforted as much by the appearance of this place."

It became clear to the five that there was a path that led from the garden in which they appeared in and it lead to the great door of the palace. The five walked up the path and up the great massive stairs that lead to the door. It opened before them and inside cauldrons of fire were lit.

"Stick close..." Said Kotor.

Everyone entered. A great hall of marble columns reached the ceiling. In the end of the hall was a great white throne made of white bark from trees. It was decorated with wreath and flowers. Surrounding this throne were many women. In this throne sat a great tall mysterious figure. It stared at them through it's white eyebrows. It's face was ancient and wrinkled. It's eyes beamed with white. It was clothed in maroon robe. It's white beard reached it's feet.

"Enter." It said, signaling the rest of the remaining ones to come near.

They did as commanded.

"Who are you?" Asked Brawler?

"I am the Keeper of Fate."

It stared at them contemptuously.

"It is now time for you to decide the fate of your world." It responded.

"Must we decide now?" Asked Kotor.

"Yes, needst be now. Decide upon it. Thus cast thee decision into the vortex before you." It said.

The very same vortex was rising from the floor and reached the ceiling. It was much more calm now. Everyone looked at one another.

"We have come quite a way." Said Brawler.

"Mmm we have." Said Pumpy.

"Indeed." Said Kotor.

It spoke before they could decide,

"In order to make your decision quicker, I shall allow you to settle this in this realm I have made."

The columns disappeared and the palace hall that they were in was gone. They were now in another realm with merely the vortex in the middle. Although, no longer were they their white blob selves. Instead they were their former selves.

There stood four humans.

"Whoa, what's happened?"

"Heh heh heh..."

"It's Master Hand!" Screamed Kotor, pointing at the fifth figure.

"No, but close!" It replied.

With this it laughed insanely and shot out green, red, and white sparkles as it flew into the air.

"Crazy Hand..." Said Pumpy.

"We must fight it!." Said Brawler.

In this final realm was a monumental pillar in which the five stood upon. In the middle of this pillar was the vortex. The universe swirled infinitely around this pillar. All that ever was. It was the pinnacle of existence.

"This is our final stand!" Screamed Brawler to the others.

Crazy Hand laughed as it soared higher and higher from them.

"We must end this now." Said iDOWN.

"For Mushrew." Said Brawler nodding to the others.

"Yes, for Mushrew." Said Pumpy.

"For Mushrew, indeed." Responded Kotor.

The remaining ones formed together as Crazy Hand peaked it's rising into the sky. Diving down at them, Crazy hand shot forth creatures of evil. Bowyer, Birdo, Switcher, Extra, and Majora came and descended upon them. They ran at them starting to attack.

Whipping out his sword, Brawler rand forth towards Bowyer. Following him was iDOWN who went for Switcher. Next, Pumpy ran for Birdo. Finally Kotor went for Majora.

Without much time passing, Brawler managed to slash off the head of Bowyer. Extra laughed and resurrected Bowyer.

"We must kill Extra first! Pumpy, focus on him!" Shouted Brawler.

Pumpy beamed a spell from his staff and knocked back Extra to the edge of the Pillar. It jumped up and snarled.

"KNA KNAAA KNAW NAKIKA." It screamed as it created clones of itself. Circling Pumpy they laughed and began to taunt him.

Brawler ran in and cut three down, to no avail did Extra cease.

Bowyer shot three arrows into the sky, aiming for Kotor, Pumpy, and Brawler.

iDOWN jumped into the air and used his mace against Switcher, who was switching the colors of himself and others as well as switching abilities and skills. iDOWN killed Switcher and ran towards Kotor, diving and pushing him out of the way, being struck by the arrow, which stunned him.

Kotor jumped up at rand at Extra who was beginning to resurrected Switcher. Before he could, Kotor kicked away Extra's witch doctor stick. Brawler dodged the arrow and kicked Extra off the Pillar, it screamed as it disappeared into the void and eternal nothing.

Pumpy jumped into the air and caught the arrow and threw it back at Bowyer, freezing him entirely.

Kotor ran at Bowyer but was hit by the egg of Birdo and flew to the edge of the Pillar.

Birdo began to shoot her eggs at Brawler, not allowing him to use his sword, but he jumped into the air and kicked off each egg until he reached Birdo and slashed his sword through her chest, killing off Birdo.

Kotor grasped the edge of the Pillar. Looking down and seeing the nothing and was beneath him. Brawler ran and pulled Kotor back up.

Pumpy kicked Bowyer and it flew into the air. Brawler jumped and slashed it, killing it forever.

Now, Birdo, Extra, Switcher, and Bowyer were killed.

"MwahaHAHAhahHAHAHahHAhahaha." Screamed Majora as it Sprinted for them from the sky.

It kicked away Brawler, who's sword flew off the pillar. iDOWN ran for Majora, but was whipped back and electrocuted by lightning. Kotor was sheathed by blinding light from Majora.

Pumpy ran forwards and jumped into the air and onto the back of Majora. Frantically running around, Majora screamed in terror for what was on it's back. Kicked off by Majora, jumping into the air Pumpy raised his hand and from the darkness beyond the pillar came the sword of Brawler. Pumpy grasped it in air. Flying towards Majora, with the sword Pumpy went and striked through it's head.

Majora was silent. It's face looked up. It collapsed forever.

Brawler retrieved his sword from Pumpy and iDOWN came with Kotor next to them.

"I think that's it." Said Kotor.

"Nyiiikkaaaajaiksdklaksdjoijaskjkdjlikkkarik!!!" Screamed Crazy Hand as it's dive towards them was finally completely.

Everyone jumped into the air and slashed their weapons at it. Crazy Hand was obliverated. It was casted back and into the vortex. Suddenly everything quaked. With a flash of light, it swirled extroadinarily fast. Everything went white.

Finding themselves back in the palace, everyone stood before the Keeper of Fate.

"It is decided." Responded the Keeper of Fate.

Within a moment, everyone was back in their own world, and the realm of Master Hand had been sealed away forever. The remaining four said farewell and parted, finding their loved ones and beginning their new lives.

Meanwhile, in the realm of the Keeper of Fate was a servant who entered before the throne.

"Master," Said Nakah.

"What has become of the person you captured from the realm?"

"I have made him like us, now he is your servant forever as I am. His death was excruciating, however, for I casted him into the fiery pits of your Hell and burned his flesh from his, making his bones that with the lava, forever creaking his soul in the fire. In his rise, it was made possible for him to be as we are eternally.

Nakah and Jake continued to serve the Keeper of Fate for the rest of Life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game is over. Blah is dead. Making post game thread now.

End.