News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

the all inclusive favorite game topic

Started by PseudoMario16, July 28, 2008, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

ok, well this topic will include wats:

ur favorie game
fav system
fav song from a game
fav character from a game
fav non videogame song
fav movie

mine would be:
ratchet and clank 3
ps2
mushroom kingdom from super mario RPG
and daxter from the jak series
holday by green day
i,robot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Banjo-Kazooie

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
N64 or Wii (tie)
Star Wolf- Star Fox 64
Jam Jars- Banjo-Tooie

iDOWN

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Galaxy, or Banjo Kazooie. o.O;
Wii
Koopa Cape or Daisy Circuit- Mario Kart Wii
Toad - Mario Bros.

Composer #40

GameCube
Resident Evil 4
Gohdan from Wind Waker
Albert Wesker from Resident Evil

It happens Every. Day!

SuperFireKirby

Dark Cloud 2( PS2)
Playstation 2
Song of Storms-Legend of Zelda:Occorina of Time
Midna

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Don't we already have a topic like this? :-\

scooterulez

Kingdom Hearts 2
N64
Checker Knights from Kirby Air Ride
Captian Olimar from Pikmin

Olimar12345

Super Metroid
Wii
Gandrayda's theme (mp3)
Midna
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Gooch

Chrono Trigger
N64
As for music, i cannot decide for everything in Chrono Trigger is amazing to me (so much so i played some in church)
Tie between Magus, Cid Highwind, and Luigi

PseudoMario16

well, i decided to expand this topic a bit- now it'll also include fav non-video game song, and favorite movieh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

Blood Red, White, and Blue by Rise Against(Greatest Band Ever)
A tie between The Lord of The Rings Trilogy and The Dark Knight

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Gooch

my fav movie of all time is "The Prestige"
I dont listen to much music outside of the gaming world (wow, im such a nerd...)

Olimar12345

my absolute favorite movie of all time is Tim Burton's the Nightmare Before Christmas! HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Gooch

'Twas a good movie, but the kid with his eyes sewn shut and the bat kid just freaked me out as a little kid, and i've had a hard time getting over that...

SuperFireKirby

I just remembered another movie. Now it's a tie between The Dark Knight, LoTR Trilogy, and No County for Old Men. No Country is the craziest movie ever!