Cashwarrior1's Piano Arrangements *NEW* Xenoblade Chronicles

Started by cashwarrior1, December 23, 2020, 07:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Just doing a post saying that I've updated the OP's links and stuff and also I made a new video! I've decided that (outside of arrangement projects) I won't be making a new arrangement until Beach from Plok! is on the site (I've got plenty to go through lol).

cashwarrior1

I have made a new piano arrangement! Gonna do a few pokemon mystery dungeon dungeon themes and this is one I had started a while back but never finished. I tried including some of the rhythms from the percussion into the arrangement so it had the same energy, and I think it worked out well. It sounds super fun to play, but the 12/8 section might be a little difficult.

Withered Svannah
[musx] [mus] [midi] [pdf]

cashwarrior1

Finally got the energy (and time) to finish this one! I originally was making it more accurate to the original with the first section but it was just becoming the kind of thing that was not fun to play so I rewrote it to more emphasize the rhythm. I also tried to really do justice to the climax since that's obviously the best part and most fun to perform.

Holehills

cashwarrior1

After a (checks date) year of not updating this, I have finally added a new sheet! (woo party yay congrats)! The only reason is because I suddenly had the urge to arrange this and I've been hyper focusing a lot lately so there's that. I also updated my arrangements list which also has a few new sheets, but non that I haven't already shared elsewhere.

Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream

cashwarrior1

2024 is gonna (hopefully) be a year of plentiful arrangements! Starting off I have the Find Mii ost!

Title Screen
Palace Theme
Kidnapped!
Captive Mii
Venture Forth
To Battle, Heroes!
Fight on, Heroes!
Armored Fiend
Ultimate Ghost
Dark Room
Current Results
Ending

Code_Name_Geek

Woah, this is awesome! I love the StreetPass games, happy to see some arrangements for them!

cashwarrior1

So I recently finished playing Xenoblade Chronicles and this track has been stuck in my head ever since. I only cried once during the game, and it was during one of the scenes where this track plays (and it was about a character I didn't even care about 😭). There's a lot going on in this piece harmonically and melodically, but for the sake of it being a piano solo I took away some of the complexities as to not distract from the core emotion.

Xenoblade Chronicles

Once We Part Ways

Quote from: Code_Name_Geek on January 18, 2024, 11:18:22 AMWoah, this is awesome! I love the StreetPass games, happy to see some arrangements for them!
They're great! I'm planning to do Find Mii 2 and maybe some of the other tracks from the game someday.