News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Repeat Related Question

Started by Bobbythekid21, March 13, 2019, 07:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbythekid21

Is there a way to have some sort of repeat that repeats all the way back to the beginning of the song but ends the song about halfway through? If so, can I do it in Notepad?
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Is there a way to have some sort of repeat that repeats all the way back to the beginning of the song but ends the song about halfway through? If so, can I do it in Notepad?
innit

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 13, 2019, 08:04:59 AMIs there a way to have some sort of repeat that repeats all the way back to the beginning of the song but ends the song about halfway through? If so, can I do it in Notepad?
Are you asking me to explain better or are you just repeating what I said for no good reason?
Spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 13, 2019, 07:06:45 AMIs there a way to have some sort of repeat that repeats all the way back to the beginning of the song but ends the song about halfway through? If so, can I do it in Notepad?

You may need some help from someone with full Finale, Bobby. I was disappointed to learn that Finale Notepad's repeats don't work that way. They're just there for display.

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 13, 2019, 08:04:59 AMIs there a way to have some sort of repeat that repeats all the way back to the beginning of the song but ends the song about halfway through? If so, can I do it in Notepad?

Andy, I'm afraid the newer people like Bobby haven't yet reached the point of understanding your sense of humor. (Come to think of it, neither have I)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: LeviR.star on March 13, 2019, 08:18:19 AMYou may need some help from someone with full Finale, Bobby. I was disappointed to learn that Finale Notepad's repeats don't work that way. They're just there for display.
Alright. I think just a full repeat will work fine, it will just sound a little off considering the "ending" of the song isn't meant to sound like an ending, it's meant to loop infinitely back into itself.
Quote from: LeviR.star on March 13, 2019, 08:18:19 AMAndy, I'm afraid the newer people like Bobby haven't yet reached the point of understanding your sense of humor. (Come to think of it, neither have I)
*Looks disgustedly at Andy* You call that humor?! I guess it means something else in the US.
Spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

innit

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 13, 2019, 08:28:07 AMlookada thread name mang
OOOOOOH. It sounds like a command, not a title, it should be "A Repeat Related Question". I get it, I thought you were repeating what I said simply because it is a repeat related question. I'm sorry, +1 respect for Andy.
Spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Haha

It sounds like you need D.C. al Fine for the repeat structure you described
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Latios212 on March 13, 2019, 08:45:23 AMHaha

It sounds like you need D.C. al Fine for the repeat structure you described
Oh ok. Well, I'll ask for one of those when I put my most recent arrangement in the "Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!" thread.
Spoiler
[close]