News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Quote from: SocialFox on September 26, 2012, 04:35:31 PMWhat does everyone think about my drunk game Idea.
TWG (insert number here) I am super drunk
Wolf
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
In total, 50 players.
This is 52 players.

Also, fun fact. If the humans lynch players randomly, the wolf has a 17% chance of winning.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Another Game Idea.
TWG: Final Destination.
Hello, my name is SocialFox.
We were on a school excursion.
When we were crossing the bridge, one of the people on the bus collasped.
When he woke up he shouted for the bus driver to turn around. He did so.
He told us that if we crossed the bridge, we would all die.
After a minute after we got off the bridge, it collasped, killing anyone who was on the bridge.
Suddenly a mysterious figure appeared. He said, FOOLS, YOU CANNOT CHEAT DEATH, YOU WILL ALL DIE ONE BY ONE!
I HAVE POSSESSED ONE OF YOU, IF YOU DO NOT FIND THIS PERSON, YOU WILL ALL DIE.

Death- Can vigi Players during day.
Premonition Dude - Finds out who is going to die during night.
Army Chick= Guardian.
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

vermilionvermin

I'm not sure how this game works.  Is Death the wolf?  Does Death infect someone at the start of the game?  And how does the Premonition Dude know who's dying during the night?

Yugi

Quote from: vermilionvermin on October 01, 2012, 10:26:59 PMI'm not sure how this game works.  Is Death the wolf?  Does Death infect someone at the start of the game?  And how does the Premonition Dude know who's dying during the night?
Death is the wolf, he is one of the unmentioned Humans during the story, and the Premonition Dude gets a PM saying death's target.

FSM-Reapr

I'm pretty sure I'll be gone the next TWG. Mallorca 8) My only hope is that they have internet connection in the hotel I'm staying... Pretty sure they don't have.
That's why I'm selling the Bullets™! I can't host it, so someone of you can host it.

Let's start the bidding!

Wait, I think I can play one more game. :D

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 02, 2012, 11:09:18 AMThis post will be edited. Don't comment until I say so.
Too bad >:D
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 02, 2012, 11:09:18 AMTWG: A Blast From The Past

Goddess of Calamity: Pandora - Wolf Seer
Chimecho - Tribute
The raiden, who hisses - Miller
I like where this is going. I would suggest Mr. Moutou from TWG XXX: Disability Girls ;)

Quote from: Mashi on March 30, 2012, 04:43:04 PMMr. Mutou - Sends a message to the Host every Night Phase with the name of a Player.  That Player's power will fail (except Hisao's).  Can send a message to the Host during any Phase, multiple times in the same Phase if needed, with the name of a Player and a Role.  If the Player and Role correlate, the Player will die.  If not, Mr. Mutou may not expel that Role or Player from the game.
Party Hard!
[close]

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 02, 2012, 11:09:18 AMThis post will be edited. Don't comment until I say so.

Sorry FSM, but by saying that, you're just asking for comments.

Anyway, I think it'd be wise to use that game for TWG L, because a little more games will have been played by then and it would also just fit with the fact that it's a round number.

Also, I've got some suggestions for that TWG.

Human (I, a game utilising past games is not complete without a normal human, in my view)
Sir Deku/Count Dekula and Potion Keeper (IV)
Strange Man and items Laterns of the Night (IX)
Ame de Sol (XI, chose eighter this role or chimeco based on how it would balance out the game)
Link and Ralph (XIV)
Oracle (XXI)
Hunter and maybe Millwright (XXIV, Chose eighter Hunter or Magnus based on how it would ballance the game.)
Protective Mine and Innocent (XXV)
As Kman suggested Mr. Mutou, and Kenji (XXX, Kenji seer'd orange if using hunter)
Werewolf Sonic (XXXIII)
Zombie (XXXIV)
George Washington, Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln (XXXVII, nearly all roles from that game would be great, but these were the most unique in my view)
Liquid Snake and Raiden who hisses (XXXVIII)
Skuntank and Chimeco (XXXIX, chose eighter chimeco or Ame de Sol based on how it would balance out the game)
Magnus (XL, Chose either this role or Hunter)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

I'm sure we'll see another Blast later on.

I'm working with this right now. Don't rush!

davy

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 02, 2012, 11:09:18 AMTWG: A Blast From The Past

Wolves:
Skuntank - Chief Wolf (wolf seer'd blue)
Every time a player dies, this player will be told the dead player's role.
Henry VIII - Wolf Painter
E-1000R - Wolf Seer

Independents:
Goddess of Nature: Viridi - Independent Seer
Hero of Void
Traitor - Independent Seer

Humans:
Granny Riddleton - Seer
Cyber Controller - Guardian
Emi - Human

Mikuru - Human
Pokémon Trainer - Human

Blacksmith - Miller
Raiden who hisses - Miller

I guess all roles have the same powers as in the original game.

Wolves:

Skuntank: seems fine, nothing to add about it.
Henry VIII: He really should have his beheading, because there have been a lot of normal wolf painters allready. Also, with the already high amount of colors, I wonder if it's wise to add in a painter anyway.
E-1000R: It's just a shaman. I guess that's okay, but really basic. Had I had the choise I would probably have chosen the protective mine or the liquid snake, but it seems like you don't want two roles from one game, so in that case, I would probably go for mr. Mutou, however, that does require ballancing the game a little.

Independents

Overall: do they correct or something like that? Otherwise, it'll be very difficult for them to win.
Viridi: Seems fine, although a little basic.
Hero of Void: I don't like the fact of a role becomming an independent while that role wasn't originally, so I'd say human with a 20% chance of becomming a wolf. Also I would suggest hero of blood or hero of time over void.
Traitor: A traitor is supposed to count for the humans. Adding it to the independents is totaly wierd. I'd suggest making it a normal traitor.
I'd suggest adding Deku/Dekula or the Strange Man to the independents so that they have an actuall way of winning other than killing off the rest. I also suggest that the independents will just contain two memebers.

Humans

Granny Riddleton: Pretty basic, I suggest replacing with the hunter or Magnus, go for the hunter if you don't want two roles from the same game.
Cyber Controler: You do need a way of protecting the human alliance leader, but cyber controler is very basic. I'd suggest removing its role and adding a guard item (like the armor in IV)
Emi: Double wolfblocking seems a little overkill to me, especially because there's no wolf vigi. I think the best replacement for this role would be the Ame de Sol. If you want someone with blocking powers, I'd suggest Steve.
For the final blue, I'd suggest an oracle or a potion keeper if you're utilising Deku/Dekula
Pokémon trainer and Mikuru: They're the only greens in the game, which makes a green seering way more accurate than a blue. I'd suggest removing the entire color green and utilising a Millwright/Herring/Innocent seer'd another color than green/masons
Blacksmith: I see no reason for a seccond miller. I'd suggest replacing it with  a Millwright or a Herring.
Raiden who hisses: Nothing wrong with this guy.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 02, 2012, 11:09:18 AMThis post will still be edited. But now you can comment. The roles are now final.

TWG: A Blast From The Past

Wolves:
Skuntank - Chief Wolf (wolf seer'd blue)
Every time a player dies, this player will be told the dead player's role.
Henry VIII - Wolf Painter
Can end a Day Phase immediately, by sending the host a PM. Lynching will happen normally. If a KitB occures, the player can choose who gets lynched. If no votes have been given, a normal KitB will happen. No phantoms will occur if this power is used. One time use.
E-1000R - Wolf Seer
Can seer a player during day.

Independents:
Goddess of Nature: Viridi - Independent Seer
Has normal seering powers. Can seer during night.
Hero of Breath
Can negate a player's power for the next Day and Night Phase. Sends a PM to the host during night.
Traitor - Independent Seer
Gains seering powers Night 3.

Humans:
Granny Riddleton - Seer
Can seer during night.
Cyber Controller - Guardian (cannot guard self)
Sends a PM to the host during night, telling who she/he wants to guard.
Emi - Human
Immune to wolfings.
Mikuru - Human
When Mikuru dies, her color will be shown in the phase update.
Pokémon Trainer - Human
Raiden who hisses - Miller
In the Day Phase update, if Raiden is alive a hiss sound will be heard. Will be told he's a human.

lol I edited it like 2 seconds after you posted that.

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

FSM-Reapr

spitllama

I'd just suggest picking more diverse roles. Really you've got seers and guardians. Anyone who's different than that were minor characters in their respective TWGs. What about Mr. Mutou? Or a tribune? etc.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Yugi

Quote from: SocialFox on October 01, 2012, 09:31:01 PMAnother Game Idea.
TWG: Final Destination.
Hello, my name is SocialFox.
We were on a school excursion.
When we were crossing the bridge, one of the people on the bus collasped.
When he woke up he shouted for the bus driver to turn around. He did so.
He told us that if we crossed the bridge, we would all die.
After a minute after we got off the bridge, it collasped, killing anyone who was on the bridge.
Suddenly a mysterious figure appeared. He said, FOOLS, YOU CANNOT CHEAT DEATH, YOU WILL ALL DIE ONE BY ONE!
I HAVE POSSESSED ONE OF YOU, IF YOU DO NOT FIND THIS PERSON, YOU WILL ALL DIE.

Death-The Wolf-Can vigi Players during day.
Premonition Dude - Uses his premnition powers to guard someone.
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Zunawe

@SocialFox What's the point of a night phase then?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things