News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

I died because I was talking about Davy's deal. :( Fair enough.

Waddle Bro

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 17, 2012, 04:27:27 AMOuch.
Wait. What if I play a TWG on another site, or if I host a game (very unlikely).

What about my ban then?

Bubbles

The ban only applies to players who dont want you playing their game Im assuming, not to you playing all games. Though I'd doubt with people banning you from their games they'll vote for you to host (I still dont know what you did)

FSM-Reapr

He revealed game information when he was a wolf and dead.

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Nope.
Quote from: Mephistopheles on November 14, 2012, 01:17:50 AMSocialFox - Master Wolf
If you even keep denying this your ban will stay longer. Just admit.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SocialFox on November 17, 2012, 01:55:59 PMWait. What if I play a TWG on another site, or if I host a game (very unlikely).

What about my ban then?
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 17, 2012, 02:06:48 PMIf you even keep denying this your ban will stay longer. Just admit.
This.

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 17, 2012, 02:06:48 PMNope.If you even keep denying this your ban will stay longer. Just admit.
But I'm not alloud to tell imformation when I'm dead.

FSM-Reapr

Exactly. You're not allowed to lie about what's fixed or not.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

FSM-Reapr

but he started it

Also SocialFox, if you want to discuss more about this, I'll go to the chat.

EFitTrainr

"but he started it" is no excuse. What you're doing is flamebaiting. Take it to the chat like you suggested.
I like food.

Yugi

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 17, 2012, 02:18:54 PM"but he started it" is no excuse. What you're doing is flamebaiting. Take it to the chat like you suggested.
That's what we're doing.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: shadowkirby on November 17, 2012, 02:18:54 PM"but he started it" is no excuse.
lol Talking without caps means that I wasn't serious. I know it's not an excuse. :P