News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=6250.msg247490#msg247490

If we're talking about the god-awful door game, it's because it had absolutely terrible mechanics and wasn't fun at all.

Mashi

i cant believe i purposely missed three wolfings

but it was the only way to survive

Yugi

I didn't think that choice of doors was as bad as Toby's game.

It honestly had some good concepts, it was just kinda poor in execution.

Think communism.

Mashi

BlackDragonSlayer

Davy's a communist, you say?

WE'RE TAKING OVER

Wait. I heard that wrong. Pretend I didn't just say that. *crawls back into the shadows*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: Dude on June 01, 2014, 07:42:51 PMhttp://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=6250.msg247490#msg247490

If we're talking about the god-awful door game

I was talking to Waddle, hence why I posted it in the game topic and not in this topic.

Quote from: Dude on June 01, 2014, 07:42:51 PMit's because it had absolutely terrible mechanics

Mechanics were bad at worst. A much more important thing that made the game bad was that it required activity from all players, which there wasn't.

Quote from: Dude on June 01, 2014, 07:42:51 PMand wasn't fun at all.
/opinion
Quote from: Mashi on June 01, 2014, 10:07:34 PMyugi are you calling davy a communist

Is there something wrong with being a communist?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

Dude

Bird

TWC Post

I think we should hold off for another week or two (depending on the feedback of the other TWCs), at which point I think it might be a good idea to do player sign-ups before host sign-ups. That way we can see how many players are interested in playing and the chosen host can design a game around that.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Dude

i call making the twg 69: 'the second cumming' - Host knock ups ok

Olimar12345

Whats the status of this hiatus thing? I'd like to play another TWG in before the summer ends if possible.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Bird

I was just waiting for the other TWC to respond!

We're going to have something of a special game, which I'll make a topic about in a few minutes. GET HYPE!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

unmotivated