TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Hakan's TWC over there so him if you like I supppose.

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 06, 2013, 03:23:27 AMHakan's TWC over there so him if you like I supppose.
Good, I made a game that is like one of his, except with Final Fantasy Characters instead of Kingdom Hearts Characters.

Waddle Bro

spitllama

Quote from: SocialFox on January 06, 2013, 02:57:54 PMGood, I made a game that is like one of his, except with Final Fantasy Characters instead of Kingdom Hearts Characters.

Nooooooo
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

ungsmaglsagls

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Locke (Faux)

I just want to get rid of all of these spare accounts.

My password is also blah

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

Phantom Reform -
So by next game, I intend to be remove the idea of placing .01, or 1.01 votes on a Player for receiving one or two Phantoms respectively.  What we'll instead opt to do is that if a Player receives a Phantom, he/she will be up to possibly be replaced by another Player to the Host's discretion.  If that same Player receives 2 Phantoms, he/she will receive a game ban.
Phantoms may also now be excused based on circumstances (mind you all, forgetting to vote or anything of the like is not an acceptable excuse, but having gotten injured or not having Internet access are).

Discuss.

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

BlackDragonSlayer

Oh great, I missed a good discussion!!

I agree though; entirely, completely, totally.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Liggy

Seems a little harsh.  Forgetting when the phase ends or losing track of the time isn't really something to be kicked out for, but not really an "excuse" either.