News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Can someone please make a new game sign-up topic?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

He's been complaining to me irl for the past 2 months.

Olimar12345

davy

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 22, 2017, 12:55:10 AMGood. It was a horrible waste of nearly full 2 months that could have been spent playing a real TWG.

No one is stopping you from creating sign-ups while a game is running.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Just a friendly reminder to make sure to check your avatar before posting. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I tend not to double check before hitting post, it's a problem I have.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Anyone interested in reviving this again or is it too soon?

BlackDragonSlayer

Davy just brought something up in the TWC chat, so yeah, there are plans on the way!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Correct. Interest voting is open again. Host sign-ups will start at the end of this week.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345