News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG CXII Game Thread

Started by mikey, April 08, 2019, 11:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyYoshiGuy

Quitting was a dumb move. Well, at this point, I'm glad I didn't vote for myself, which I was considering except I wasn't exactly sure if one could.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Kaiveran

cracking this game*, scuse me.
~ Kai Lugheidh | http://pronoun.is/ey ~

ShyYoshiGuy

I mean, I should just say Kai disagreeing with your pairs (even though they both have me in it) is kind of suspicious. Idk tho, I'm so bad at this game, but somehow I wasn't lynched twice now.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

FireArrow

Yeah no im not being careful with my vote im voting shy tomorrow peace out seeya then
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ShyYoshiGuy

Welp, I made it up to Night 3 and probably Day 3 too (since everyone thinks I'm a wolf, that's a free kill for the wolves). I see that as success. I'm'a go to bed tho. Don't see that as inactivity, heh, I need to sleep every once in a while. G'nite.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Funnygurl555

Quote from: FireArrow on April 15, 2019, 08:14:00 PMnext phase is lylo and as far as im concerned wolf team is confirmed shy/funny or shy/kai

sorry n1 sorry bds :c

if wolf team is bds/davey I rage quit twg

so how do you know this

Funnygurl555

that's legit a slip i made in one of my first wolf games. if we didn't lynch a wolf yet, you're one

Funnygurl555

apparently im bombchu bolero now. who made these user titles

FireArrow

no comment on shy? makes things easier

ya'll aint whyfoaming me and my new vocabulary any more

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Because 4 people are dead and there's 2 wolves?

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: Funnygurl555 on April 16, 2019, 12:37:37 AMso how do you know this
Ohh... I know why. He thinks one of them told me about the rapid succession of N1 votes thing, and he obviously doesn't think he did it. To be clear, the people who voted for N1 are FG, FA, SYG, and Kai. So he thinks the pairs are either FG/SYG or Kai/SYG. So, honestly, I think the rest of you should consider FA/SYG a pair for his reasoning also applies to himself. Except I'm not wolf, so there were definitely some shenanigans going on in DMs between the other three participants of this rush. FG voted for FA before the raid, which I see as their temporary vote before everyone voted N1. And finally, maybe N1 was actually a wolf, in which BDS' votes most closely match his. So, uh, my mostly likely pairs are FG/FA and N1/BDS. I guess at this point, I don't think Kai or davy are wolves. I would be dead twice now if it weren't for Kai. Which I guess you see as another reason why Kai/SYG is a very possible pair. Ok, I've said enough for this phase.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Funnygurl555

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on April 16, 2019, 05:51:48 AMOhh... I know why. He thinks one of them told me about the rapid succession of N1 votes thing, and he obviously doesn't think he did it. To be clear, the people who voted for N1 are FG, FA, SYG, and Kai. So he thinks the pairs are either FG/SYG or Kai/SYG. So, honestly, I think the rest of you should consider FA/SYG a pair for his reasoning also applies to himself. Except I'm not wolf, so there were definitely some shenanigans going on in DMs between the other three participants of this rush. FG voted for FA before the raid, which I see as their temporary vote before everyone voted N1. And finally, maybe N1 was actually a wolf, in which BDS' votes most closely match his. So, uh, my mostly likely pairs are FG/FA and N1/BDS. I guess at this point, I don't think Kai or davy are wolves. I would be dead twice now if it weren't for Kai. Which I guess you see as another reason why Kai/SYG is a very possible pair. Ok, I've said enough for this phase.

i meant how does he know we're at lylo. sorry

Kaiveran

To be fair, he might have gotten confused about this particular conversation:

Gerik | Yesterday at 7:03 PM
Weve got one more lynch tomorrow even if we mislynch yeah?

Kaiveran | Yesterday at 7:03 PM
Yeah, it's just that tomorrow could possibly be F5
So just throwing out a vote is ill-advised :stuck_out_tongue:
For no-flip games, I use the term PFD (possible final day) for these sort of situations, I might have used in thread once or twice

Gerik | Yesterday at 7:05 PM
F5?

Kaiveran | Yesterday at 7:05 PM
Final 5. A LyLo situation

Gerik | Yesterday at 7:05 PM
Ah yeah ok

Kaiveran | Yesterday at 7:05 PM
We can't tell for sure of course, hence PFD.

Gerik | Yesterday at 7:06 PM
Sorry this game has been me learning a ton of new acronyms

Kaiveran | Yesterday at 7:06 PM
In the old days we just kinda winged it, believing whatever we believed and if we got pwned by a wolfrush, oh well
Today, we can do better

Gerik | Yesterday at 7:06 PM
Also thought the phase was supposef to end 6 min ago guess I still have time to do stuff
Just gotta try and bait the wolfrush yeah :p

Kaiveran | Yesterday at 7:07 PM
The opposite in fact. Although that trick might be made more possible.
My basic strategy is to treat it like LyLo, but have everyone analyze the living players and one they believe less likely to be the mislynch for possible wolf teams

It's also reasonable to think that it would be LyLo based on his wolf teams.
~ Kai Lugheidh | http://pronoun.is/ey ~

Funnygurl555