News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG CXII Game Thread

Started by mikey, April 08, 2019, 11:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 18, 2019, 07:26:59 PMWhy can Shy and davy not be partners but not me and Shy...?

I think he only said that because we (davy and I) have voted for each other.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Yeah, but my D1 vote nearly got you lynched, and kept you in the spotlight. Davy's vote for you could just be distancing cause he thought you were a lost cause.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 18, 2019, 07:33:18 PMYeah, but my D1 vote nearly got you lynched, and kept you in the spotlight. Davy's vote for you could just be distancing cause he thought you were a lost cause.

Oh, I guess that's true.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

The day is drawing to a close. Shy.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kaiveran

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on April 18, 2019, 06:40:10 PMThis is breaking my brain right now. I'm so confused. Anyways, yeah, sounds like a good plan.
In very simple language: Vote BDS. It gives us the maximum chance we make it to Day 4.
If there are 2 wolves alive, you and davy can't be wolves together, and the only plausible pairs left in the pool both contain BDS.If there is 1 wolf alive, and BDS is a mislynch, it still won't end the game.
In either case, I have a chance to win the game outright by Revoking the remaining wolf, or make someone a confirmed human.
~ Kai Lugheidh | http://pronoun.is/ey ~

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kaiveran on April 18, 2019, 07:53:07 PMIn very simple language: Vote BDS. It gives us the maximum chance we make it to Day 4.
If there are 2 wolves alive, you and davy can't be wolves together, and the only plausible pairs left in the pool both contain BDS.If there is 1 wolf alive, and BDS is a mislynch, it still won't end the game.
In either case, I have a chance to win the game outright by Revoking the remaining wolf, or make someone a confirmed human.
Once again, WHY can davy and Shy not be partners, but me and Shy can be partners? Me and Shy make even less sense together.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: Kaiveran on April 18, 2019, 07:53:07 PMIn very simple language: Vote BDS. It gives us the maximum chance we make it to Day 4.

If you say so, BDS.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on April 18, 2019, 07:54:24 PMIf you say so, BDS.

I see my punctuation made it different from my intent. I meant: *If you say so. BDS.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

i somehow doubt it was different from your intent

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kaiveran

Oh, welp

It doesn't look like Funnygurl or davy are gonna make it to EOD, so it'll be shy unless he self-pres votes for the second time running (lol)

I will pray for us.
P-EDIT: Or we could rand between the two, that's cool

P-EDIT-EDIT:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 18, 2019, 07:53:47 PMOnce again, WHY can davy and Shy not be partners, but me and Shy can be partners? Me and Shy make even less sense together.
Because everyone posted since dave's vote on Shy, and there was no wolf-rush. Meaning that either one must be a wolf

Hard-bussing at this stage is borderline suicidal with me in the game. I either catch them dead to rights or make F3 into a 1v1. There's no way they're letting that happen.

mikey

finally game over wolves win
why did you not freaking insta shy my dude you could have ended it early
unmotivated

mikey

oh wait I didn't do the kitb
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kaiveran