NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: NinSheetMusic's 15th Birthday! (+ New Layout)  (Read 644 times)

Splatoon Inkling

• Birdo's Ballet
  • Splatoon is the best
    • View Profile
    • https://www.ninsheetmusic.org
    • Email
Re: NinSheetMusic's 15th Birthday! (+ New Layout)
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2019, 10:59:09 PM »

I'm a day late, but man oh man, is this awesome-looking! I'm not usually an advocate for change on little things, but I'm loving this new layout! It's truly a wonderful 15th birthday present!

Thanks to everyone involved in this! It's an honor being involved in this community.
Same. I generally don't like change, and I thought only the banner was gonna be redone. Nope! I was wrong and I'm glad as it looks much better and is more fun, interesting, and easy to look arounds. Cool new features with it as well. Best update ever. I gotta say you guys work hard, and I'm honored to be part of this awesome community.
S P L A T T A C K ! ! ! !

AmpharosAndy

• Sheik's Symphony
  • get
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2019, 10:40:59 AM »

With Olimar taking his sheets to a different site most of the Splatoon Sheets have dissapeared.  :'( (Nothing wrong with him doing that, but newer people might not know.) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lqRt4IYpo_XX_XM4dQzkWFD65R5YTo39/view?usp=sharing
nobody with a more fitting name to arrange new versions innit
‘The Johto Suite’ for Woodwind Trio - Pokemon Gold/Silver Full OST Arrangement
Spoiler
[close]

Galactic

• Blank Manuscript Paper
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2019, 12:21:03 AM »

I totally dig most of this site update, but just a bit of constructive criticism (a.k.a. a paragraph of me being picky):

I agree that a warmer background color like the old one would feel a bit more home-y and casual.
The new way sheets are displayed when going down takes up a lot more space when scrolling and a lot less sheets are displayed at once as well.  Maybe if we display them in thinner lines like before with a modern font and look? 
Maybe if we re-added a sidebar on the left for quicker access to series?  (The quick access does alleviate this a bit.)

But seriously, I think it's great that you guys revitalized this site overall (the most popular sidebar is really cool)

Winter

• Seasonal Updater
  • Staff Emeritus
  • Nintendo Nocturne
    • View Profile
    • Winter's Youtube Channel
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2019, 01:48:16 AM »

15 years, really? That means I've been a user for over half the site's existence o_o

Nice work, Code Monkeys!! I can't wait to see more integration between the main site and forums!

Question, what makes a sheet qualify for top 5 hidden gems?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 01:50:08 AM by Winter »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 22 queries.